Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Donating 1.000.000 Np's to Orc Clans.

This is a discussion on Donating 1.000.000 Np's to Orc Clans. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Oh F**K!!! my friend bought premium for me logging in my account and using his CC, so that means he ...
Page: 2

Oh F**K!!! my friend bought premium for me logging in my account and using his CC, so that means he can send CS and write his CC info and get me hacked too? :S??[/b]
    If he really is your friend then theres not much to worry about is it? :P

zheka1k

:S he only bought me premium 1 time, and if i get a trustable person to buy for me premium, will the CC number and premium code, date change? oh and i dont know what is K-ESN is there 1 in singapore? [/b]
    Tama u are going to make me cry, i wouldnt even think about hacking anyone, but im not going to buy prem for you cause i quit ko.

BJK

anil u little ghey ...

i suppose i owe u that 1 night of hot sex then huh? [/b]
    Pls pls :wub:

@ Tamachan ; Well this is how it works like. (Many of premium buyers will be able hack your account soon, So be careful while buying.)

We all know K2 only cares "Money money money."

The person who buy you a premium making a new account with almost same ID(Last letter changed.) and sending ticket like. "Hi, I am the owner of "xxxx" account. My account got hacked, I need to get it back.

A premium buyer can get your ; "ID, Password, Name, Sirname, Telephone Number, All the premium dates, Latest Premium Code." (If you sended a ticket from that account, then all the info on ticket.) as soon as you give him the ID and PW.

Those info's arent enough to change password via ticket but a little "story", and a little "promise" like "If you change my password, I will buy gold premium. and continue playing this nice game."

I have tried it on my own account, Made a second account and gave them the info's which a person who knows my ID and PW can learn. Sended 3 tickets, 2 closed, Other one worked, and my password got changed.

Buy your premium's from trustable people.

P.s: If zheka1k bought you the premium, you dont need to worry. He is trustable, Even tho he calls me as scammer. ~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12