Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fluppy = scammer?

This is a discussion on fluppy = scammer? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bought a warrior from him awhile back...i dont really play anymore so not a big deal to me...but just so ...
Page: 1

bought a warrior from him awhile back...i dont really play anymore so not a big deal to me...but just so everyone knows him / and or his friend who owned the account scammed it back.

wow. there was a huge post earlier, about him being a scammer, and he kept denying it, guess its true that hes a scammer now.

As much as I`ve played with Fluppy and known him, I trust him 100%.

I suggest to lock this thread until the further evidence is shown, to prevent the flamewar. We can all hype some bullshit about anyone we want to.

Banned

Ok, heres more evidence. I bought Fluppy for 300$ a while back, it was hacked. Then shortly after he changed the secret question/password to the email (which only he can do b/c he is the only one with access to the alternate email) changed the account info, and resold fluppy. So fluppy/omar=scammer.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

evet scammzor v_v

Banned

He is a scammer 100% sure

He sold me his account on ares lvl 70 for 500 usd after play 15 days, Invalid pw, never loged acc anymore, and omar just gone for 2 months dont answer email or telphone calls.

Also he is a great bug abuser since he start play.

Banned Senior Member

No prove = No scam?

Fluppy would never scam some 1

No prove = No scam?

Fluppy would never scam some 1[/b]

wtf u mean no proof? u think demons and jesusbuffs are lieing and makin up story's?
    and i think 3 people who've purchased acc's from fluppy and all got invalid pw after short time
    is enough evidence, but i dunno maybe its just me

superstylin

wtf u mean no proof? u think demons and jesusbuffs are lieing and makin up story's?
    and i think 3 people who've purchased acc's from fluppy and all got invalid pw after short time
    is enough evidence, but i dunno maybe its just me [/b]

He just say that cause fluppy is a good player

He just say that cause fluppy is a good player[/b]

obviously not if he scammed all these ppl

3 ppl scammed by same person what more proof u need? just a coincidence I GUESS? I could careless really, but i paid 192$ (including fees) to him you want the damn WU receipt ? kids a scamming loser, turk , oh amazingly invalid pw, changed email the whole deal, wonder how that was possible!@!?!? must be two faced for all who "trust" him, guess its a mistake to belive you WONT get scammed because someone has a good name on the forums. Doubt Fluppy will be selling many accounts now. thx a lot asshol3
    MTCN: 9052795908
    Date of Order: 02/15/2007
    Amount Sent: $165.00
    Receiver Name: OMAR MOSCAIZA

Doesn't metter who is he and how long u know him, never trust anybody except u'r selvs
    i like it! this sentence can say evrything...

If i wrote this sentence it doesn't agree that i belive it
    Fluppy loged my char once with all of my items and i trusted him.
    He WAS trustable b4 he quit ! i dont know what happened after

sorry to hear that people lost $ for scams

Banned

Probably because when you quit you could care less what people think of you. He is raking in the money off these scams, and I'm sure having a bad name on ko doesn't matter anymore. 3 people who had the EXACT same thing happen to them after buying an account from fluppy, that is more than a coincidence. Not only that, but the person who bought fluppy the second time, told me he bought it from Omar. Which is undeniable proof that he scammed me, because he changed all info to account and resold it. I trusted Omar when I bought from him because he was a well known and highly respected player. Sucks to see such a good player turn into a scammer.

Banned Senior Member

is enough evidence, but i dunno maybe its just me [/b]
    ok

i sold

Vrazedny lvl 72,xx rouge 2 some 1 (after a month HACKED)
    ThePieates lvl 70warrior i sold (after a month ore somthing hacked)
    PEST (65 rouge) after 2month's (hacked)

did i hacked them? NO.

so why should Fluppy hack them

Banned

I don't remember every saying Fluppy hacked them. He scammed them back, I KNOW it was Omar, because the person who bought the account I bought after it was scammed away from me, sent the payment to omar. Hmmmm....a different omar scammed my account? Don't think so. Fluppy/Omar=Scammer end of story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast