Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ForleeZ ---> HACKED _._

This is a discussion on ForleeZ ---> HACKED _._ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hmm... yeah but is crap.. talia skins, jewerly, some +8 noob items, oh yeah the bastard took 500m from my ...
Page: 2

delirium

hmm... yeah but is crap.. talia skins, jewerly, some +8 noob items, oh yeah the bastard took 500m from my inn

delirium

anyone wants 120k nps ? im in cz naked dieiing

Hydr4

i think its not a hacker i think its some kind of bugg

Banned

Originally posted by Hydr4
    not u idiot , its clearly a hacker as he state quest items deleted... + only certain items are missing , if it sbugged ALL MISSING~!

ForleeZ show us some SS of ur char now + inn or u are lieing :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P

Pwner4Last

Damn, we had 1v1 yesterday =(, remeber ? 4Avantasia, u pwneed me pretty bad but still

delirium

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4
    not u idiot , its clearly a hacker as he state quest items deleted... + only certain items are missing , if it sbugged ALL MISSING~!

ForleeZ show us some SS of ur char now + inn or u are lieing :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P[/b]
    zzzz... why would i lie ? i really dont get it. Ok let me log in to take screenie.

delirium

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Damn, we had 1v1 yesterday =(, remeber ? 4Avantasia, u pwneed me pretty bad but still
    :wub:

delirium

here they are..

theres nothing on the other 3 pages

gift me ur trina

nephiha

gogo use the chits he left u with
    and that dagger :P
    and come 1v1

Let me use ur trina

delirium

hijos de pta

delirium

What the hell.. Some1 logged with my acc on www.knightonlineworld.com and wrote this on a support ticket..
    is a joke sry gm i already have my items nevermind.thats joke bb and ty...........
    -____________________________________________-
    not only he wants my stuff , he doenst want me to get rollbacked what a fucker... i hope a donkey go to his house and fuck his brains off

T0wn3R

the same i posted in other thread:

and the worse thing is:

Code:
    09/07/2006
     21:56 PST

My seal/unseal items is bugued. I cant seal any item. Of course i have gold premium service and i have more of 1m on ME. I posted it in official forum and ko4life forum and cant resolve it so conclude its a bug. I dont know why is it, maybe because i nation transfer recently or because my secret answer have 2x digits.

Thank you.
    answer:
    Code:
     I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    other:
    Code:
    olympia
     I got hacked. Please rollback my acc, im ever premium user.
    answer:
    Code:
     I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    other answer a few days later:
    Code:
     In order for us to further investigate this issue, we need some more information from you. Please reply with the exact date and approximate time that the account was compromised. Please be more specific with the items you have lost. Also, could you please confirm if you play Knight Online at a café or at your home. This information is important to help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    Other:
    Code:
    09/07/2006
     21:56 PST

My seal/unseal items is bugued. I cant seal any item. Of course i have gold premium service and i have more of 1m on ME. I posted it in official forum and ko4life forum and cant resolve it so conclude its a bug. I dont know why is it, maybe because i nation transfer recently or because my secret answer have 2x digits.

Thank you.
    answer:
    Code:
     Hail stridergay! Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with the seal/unseal issue. Please contact the GM's for in-game hints and questions. When the GMs are online working, you can try to /pm them. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you might have to wait a bit to speak directly to one. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    I gave more information and:
    Code:
    Other:
    Code:
     T0wn3R 2006-09-20 18:01:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

I still waiting
    answer:
    Code:
    I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution. While we work as hard, we can we cannot always answer more complex issues as quickly. Please understand that there may be a brief delay while we attempt to resolve your issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    xD this is k2 *:wub: [/code]

k2 pwnz all :wub:

delirium

Now i feel more angry ... :wub: .___.
    Someone kill me please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast