Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ForleeZ ---> HACKED _._

This is a discussion on ForleeZ ---> HACKED _._ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by nephiha slept for 1 hour? :S heard about powernap? good luck getting your items back...
Page: 3

tw33k

Originally posted by nephiha
    slept for 1 hour? :S
    heard about powernap?

good luck getting your items back

delirium

gg i think... ima move to logos..

Sno0p

I`vd told you a couple of weeks ago that I think more then 2 people were using your acct,3 or 4 different types of writting ....But doesnt matter now does it.

I didnt forgot the good time and fun I had playing with you baba when server got released and after.If you wont move to Logos I`ll gyft you my items when the new server comes,however come to Logos <3

ps: ArtsLongaVitaeBrevis isnt played by me anymore...

Why didnt you seal you're items? :/

delirium

i forgot ._.

jigsaw_

sux

delirium

Originally posted by Sno0p
    I`vd told you a couple of weeks ago that I think more then 2 people were using your acct,3 or 4 different types of writting ....But doesnt matter now does it.

I didnt forgot the good time and fun I had playing with you baba when server got released and after.If you wont move to Logos I`ll gyft you my items when the new server comes,however come to Logos <3

ps: ArtsLongaVitaeBrevis isnt played by me anymore...
    good old days

jamessssss

dang forleez prittstift was on my account and he told me that you told him that u got hacked..
    and then u got mad at me cause u thought i didnt care.

i do care man.
    i love u and i'll miss you.
    i hope you get rollback and i wish i could help u out.
    i just disbanded renaissance cause of fags that think they run shit.
    i hope we can stay friends still.

I WAS MADE FOR LOVING U BABY

PD: james is gay be carefull

Banned

d0tad0ta :angry: :angry:

delirium

james :wub:
    mather fack debuffandheal ?

Hydr4

Originally posted by delirium
    james *:wub: *
    mather fack debuffandheal ?
    FACK YOU

piNky

aliiiiizzzzz u got hacked, i can't believe it, but i always thought that u could be top so don't worry hunny, just wait until logos comes up, it will be easier cuz ill be with u :wub:

delirium

finaly i got an awnser:
    Hail phasma12! Good News! Your missing items have been restored. Please verify this in game. We would also like to help you protect your account. Please make sure your character name is not the same as your account name and protect your password by changing it often using a combination of letters and numbers. Please be cautious of downloading any unknown files as they can contain programs or viruses that can steal your account information. Never give out your account information, Knight Online Staff will never request this info. If an unofficial Knight Online website requires you to log in with your in-game account ID and password, they are most likely trying to gain access to your account. Once again Knight Online Staff will never ask you for your log on information. If you would like even more info we have a section on our website with more tips on how to safeguard your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions. Thank you for playing Knight Online and I wish you successful travels through the vast regions of Adonis.!
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

thats when i thought.. GREAT !!! i guess spamming did work.
    but a few minutes later i got this message.

Spmming message to GM. Spmming message to GM. Spamming messages to GM and CS. False hack claim.

WTF ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123