Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

got scammed. lost everything. done with ko. thx for help all.

This is a discussion on got scammed. lost everything. done with ko. thx for help all. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol u change me with some 1! but i hope this guy will do something to get back what he ...
Page: 2

beastieboy99

lol u change me with some 1!

but i hope this guy will do something to get back what he lost![/b]
    same here but he sits in moraodn on a noobie merchin off the chitn set +8 this guy is unbelievable i just dont understand how ppl can do this kinda shit but gl man in RL knowin u long ass time so keep in touch

The king. Senior Member

BuLy tell me how he did scamm you, and if you said he scammed ur account how come you got his? you traded chars right? and now you want it back? but he dont want to give ur old char back since you traded right? is this why you calling him a scammer and making his name bad? well pm me ur msn and we will talk.

nolex

MSM OR PM ME!!

MSM OR PM ME!![/b]
    Fast edit... any way hope u guys can work this out...

DeX

wonder why ppl desesperates themselves when something goes wrong and start to post things without proofs.. or without a previous conversation with the person involved. This just make the other guy's nickname look bad without proofs.

so.. why dont u guys fix it at msn and if nothing happens.. start posting what he did..

PS: dont take it as a flame.. take it as an advice

nolex

THIS TOPIC IS A FUCKING FAKE I HAVENT DONE A FUCKING THING??? HOW DID I SCAM U MAN TELL SOME FACTS PLZZZ

rasta

give facts that you have nothing to do with...

im sry for you, buly

gl in rl

nolex

eyy fucker i havent done a fucking shit so plz stfu before u know some facts!!

i talked with nolex. he says he got rogue from ******* not going to say, ill give him a chance to give me my shit back and i will save his name

i gave nolex a 100% safe account, and i thought i was getting 1. i thought only nolex had info, so thats why..

ill give more info later, i g2g

nolex

yes!

Glader

trading accounts......that have belonged to _known_ scammers......yaaay! ^^

Yurtrus

Poor BuLy. Hes a good guy and fellow clannie I really hate seeing this happen. Ive been thru it before its not fun. I hope everything works out for the best pal.

ehaha yes!

i have all the "proof" i need now xD

you know who you are, im giving you a chance to give me my shit back.

and dont think i cant prove it. dont push me, i will spare ur name, give me MY items back. keep my account, i can careless, just give me my items back and i will spare your name.

remember i know who it is, i know you will read this. i give you 1 day max to get in touch with me, or i will give proof of what you did, AND i will put all the infomation to BOTH accounts down, + i know more than u think. :P so give me my shit back or else.

Think about it, your rep, or my items.

buly
    i hope you get your items back

af424

i hope s0ft aint hv anything to do with this...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast