Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Great Mandinka 4 king

This is a discussion on Great Mandinka 4 king within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; why you trying to rain on a nigas parade.zzzzzzz 2nd u dont kno shit about what happned u think odin ...
Page: 2

FallenAngelFromHell

Default zzzzz

why you trying to rain on a nigas parade.zzzzzzz 2nd u dont kno shit about what happned u think odin would let a scammer in the clan he has booted people that have been seen as koxp,cheaters,etc after we resovled what happned we confirmed that it wasnt him 2nd why u think he got a name change scroll retart he wouldnt care if he was doin the scaming his account was used as a pupet for some1 elses doing so dont try to rain on a nigas parade u feel me da.mn u must be a fukn hatn as loser have nothing better to do then to go under ko archieves to look for those screen shots.zzz and u if say u had them on ur comp thats means theres somethin def wrong about u saving pic of something that dosnt implie to u anyways we'lll see who wins the election and when he wins ur gonnna be suckn ur teeth mad hard in hate lata.

Clan-LegendaryCrew-Assitant
    Nick-FallenAngelFromHell-aka R3APER X clan Leader of WedontGiveAFukk

nephiha

Originally posted by BJK
    I vote for kostral he is realy good gun but 1 problem i think he cant so doll english *^_^
    wtf y in hell would u vote for a king that doesnt speak englishh....

FallenAngelFromHell

Default rofl hahaahahah

lmao he is even waitn for rplys sad but tru loser people have nothing better to do then just wait for people rplys eh w.e im out enough talkn from me

BJK

i talked with him (great Mandika) and he said that he was doggdickred
    and i talk with odin but he want keep kosper and scammer

BJK

aja and you dont know nothing dont write your fucking shits here

BJK just quit being a retard pls.. He just asked ppl to vote for him.. If you dont want to vote for him then shut up and vote for someone else

FallenAngelFromHell

Default word wtf

why a turk king again no offence but why would u want a turk king i mean they say all this shit about givn u exp events but its not the truth what heppned last 2 turk kings promised us all this shit but nothing only once with the 1st king and it was like 30min event i mean u cant even curse at them cause they dont understand what u say..i mean if u have a english kind and he dosnt fufil what he said then u can curse the niga out on pm and im 100% sure that mandinka would throw events 2wice a week i bet my account on that well even if he dont win just vote for a english player atleast and bjk ur just kissing Kostrals azz cause hes a good gun ur gona vote for him zzzzzzz lol what about Oblivion hes a been here for the longest and has been top scince day one .

FallenAngelFromHell

iight bjk stop hating on a niga and stop raining on his parade damn mad dude go do something better then waitn for rplys $hit.... go do something productive withurself fukn go play withursellf or something damn ur sweatn a niga mad hard.. go get some azz be4 u reply on this subject pls

nephiha

Default Re: word wtf

Originally posted by FallenAngelFromHell
    why a turk king again no offence but why would u want a turk king i mean they say all this shit about givn u exp events but its not the truth what heppned last 2 turk kings promised us all this shit but nothing only once with the 1st king and it was like 30min event i mean u cant even curse at them cause they dont understand what u say..i mean if u have a english kind and he dosnt fufil what he said then u can curse the niga out on pm and im 100% sure that mandinka would throw events 2wice a week i bet my account on that well even if he dont win just vote for a english player atleast and bjk ur just kissing Kostrals azz cause hes a good gun ur gona vote for him zzzzzzz lol what about Oblivion hes a been here for the longest and has been top scince day one .

noooo dun vote for oblivion..
    yes he 10x better tahn kostral but nooooooo
    he wont make 1 event and hell steal all the money..
    + we dont wanna loose castle...
    so dun vote oblivion for king

BJK

i write only the tru things but you dont wont accept this -_-
    also end of the topic. BUT 1THING THIS SS SAY ALL THING WHO ARENT STUPID HE WILL KNOW THE TRUE

rofl u and king ?:huh: :huh:

u are good by scamming peoples but u would never been a KING.

and tell me a reason why u change ur nick after the action with weirdgirl?

cuz u wanted SCAMM HIM, and mission failed.

now u and ur noobish koxper be cool and stfu

Originally posted by Alkanada
    BJK just quit being a retard pls.. He just asked ppl to vote for him.. If you dont want to vote for him then shut up and vote for someone else
    Shut up

FallenAngelFromHell

Default ahhaha

iight np lol and lets keep it like this in silence with this fool bjk not rplying

BJK

NOO

_Tau_

Imma get it straight now...I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN A SCAMMER. Along time ago I was scammed by this [email protected] guy. I never told anyone b/c I pride myself on being smarter than the average. He told me basically the same things he told everyone else, we need Gm assistance,and all sorts of blah blah blah, I was gullable and believed him, and I gave him my info. He took my account and god knows what he did. A long time went by when i couldnt use my own character,and I had basically quit KO. Then finally I see a name that never pops up on msn, show up [email protected] or something along those lines, so I message him,and start talking and asking why he did what he did to me. We talked for like 2 straight hours, about stuff. He then tells me that he's sorry about what he did,and if its any consulation he'd give me my account back. Only my friends know but I think its time that you all do, b/c I am not a scammer, Ive been hacked by clanmates, scammed numerous times and I find it pointless to try to scamm people. Once I got my account back I changed my name. He still comes on msn from time to time under all sorts of names to ask me how I'm doing with my character,and I dont mind telling him, although he scams he's a really cool guy once you get to know him. So if you continue to think that I'm a scammer then so be it,you can smeere my name all you want. Just goes to show that you're ignorant and ready to believe whatever people tell you. But if you guys were smart enough you could have figured it out yourself. The Debuff and Heal picture is strikingly similar to the one of my own character, trying to get people to fork over information. Tripps investigated this and found that the my IP,and the IP that was logging my account were different. Infact he found that this guy had numerous accounts in his roster.

Ill be glad to answer any questions or take any flaming you guys may see fit. B/c I'm a stand up guy and its time you stop calling me a damn scammer, I play fair and I play legit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast