Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Great Mandinka 4 king

This is a discussion on Great Mandinka 4 king within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; why didnt you tell this on pm 15 :wub: sorry but it isnt 100% my fault btw yeah you was ...
Page: 3

BJK

why didnt you tell this on pm 15 :wub:
    sorry but it isnt 100% my fault
    btw yeah you was with us in ToD and i dont see you about 1mouth and i got 2 mouth ago a pm from Dimebag that you was on in it trUE?

_Tau_

I didnt see it neccesary to have to post this, I thought my word was good enough. Not sure the exact date I got my account back but yeah I would never scam/hack anyone let alone a former clanmate. I'm truly sorry that it happened to 015 he was a good rogue.

FallenAngelFromHell

Default anyways now that people no

im offering 5mil for voters for TheGreatMandinka pm me and ill give u it in the game 100% my word of so im hoping we win i mean if we dont go for a english king like TouchByDeath or so anyways 5mil for voters of thegreatmandinka

BJK

btw it was 15 me
    and 5mil for vote rofl a english speaking king at pathos it dont be
    aslo i am sure 1 turk will winn

_Tau_

of course Kostral won, hope you guys can understand his ishkabibble, pray he does a better job than the last 3 baba's you elected.

let me get nominated next time so i will make biggest propaganda ever :P gonna spam vote for Freestyler in vol3 of movie etc ^^ sooner or later i must win xD

BJK

sure!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123