Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hydr4

This is a discussion on Hydr4 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; in vs you can use your skill and he can use his skills ...is gay say no use this or ...
Page: 2

in vs you can use your skill and he can use his skills ...is gay say no use this or it .

Hydr4

in vs you can use your skill and he can use his skills ...is gay say no use this or it .[/b]
    we 1v1sed some times even tho u malice me did i ever duff u?

dude what the fuck are u on about i beat u 3 times in a 1v1 at war without any fuking duffs i was the only human in war plus most of the time there was multiple orcs on me so yeah wanna 1v1? bring it on[/b]
    dont come telling me that u never duff me cause 2 out of the 3 1v1 u duff me with a parasite or malice, the only one u dont duff me u were losing go back and start healing, and then in 2 seconds u just dissapear like if u got tped or TOWN'D

about the healing part,

if u dont want him to 1920,

then why should u be able to spam 60 heal(minor heal) on urself?
    theyre both heals

arko

dude you guys can talk about this in an other section now that you've gotten his attention? BP can duff quit crying bout it now get the your shits out of this part of the forum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

dude you guys can talk about this in an other section now that you've gotten his attention? BP can duff quit crying bout it now get the your shits out of this part of the forum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]

Arko = ghey <33

umm well if hydr4 keeps duffing.. run back.. cure.. n if u can&#39;t beat the duffs than don&#39;t bother 1v1..
    n plz close this topic !!

I in vs always use malice, bp have low def. and hp ... if I were debuff I used parasite and massive too =)

Hydr4

havent seena good bp yet in this server. hydro wanna 1v1? send me a pm if u want since cz is boring

ok this is getting out of control, just want to vs Hydr4, i will pm u when i get in game at the night or next week cause i ave exmans this week, plz close topic so flame war stops, like all the post in this server

magnified

i agree... duffs and heals in vs is for pussies... if u cant beat the rogue/warrior/mage without duffs and heals... town it

Banned

close this topic ftw!! lol
    and as for priest who heal n duff.. well fuk its their skill.. they can use it.. fair game..

some1 gyft me wood staff +8 and coins plz lol

cloud1223

seriously guys you can&#39;t someone not to use thier skillz,duffng are skillz.Learn to over come.Duffs are a way for a BP to bring you to thier lvl in my opion for a fair fight.And I&#39;mma sin so Idc if they duff....don&#39;t whine learn to minor faster :P

cloud1223

NOTE: lol I didnt even look at Page 2 I just looked at 1 and put my reply

and all topics like this always get outta hand lol.They also skip from one topic to the next.That&#39;s what makes a good conversation

cloud1223

*random stab*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast