Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

JesusBuffs, a full apology.

This is a discussion on JesusBuffs, a full apology. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ...
Page: 3

[/b]

remember im the one who told ur freind ROS is 60+ hahahaha and u freakd on me
    fuk that was funny

It's their fucking fault for merchanting it.
    Flaunting your items is going to get you fucked over if you do it.[/b]
    100% correctomundo

xanarchistx

Zuahhaa. I've never lost an Item.

If your computer doesn't suck, There is no way you can click on us, right click, move to the item, Drag it Down, and Click "OK" In the less than 1.5seconds it's up.

Guaranteed FleeNoob merched it without thinking it'll get stolen, and he left it there for a minute.

N1GG4

lawl i just read everything. why is everyone gettin so pissed off cause of a game? hell kab bought 1 of my shards 8 off merchant and i could care less me nd him are cool now. its a fukin game ladies get over it. much love to ros and everyone else

xanarchistx

Zuahaha Spartan Arrives...

ty shard8

Banned

Honestly if you was sorry you would have given the items back. You talk about the HB...but what about the 2 sets of +8 paper, or the dual WE's+1, or the roc, or some of the other random stuff you stole. I could probably get the hb back from c0lt if i gave him some money. I've quit ko for the moment. For the simple fact that I can't even change my pw to any of my accounts without you knowing it. Someone has also sent in about 8 tickets to change the password to Fluppy. Haven't even checked the others. I guess I should before the pw gets changed and I can never log the account again. I don't guess it was you that tried to change the pass? Why would you feel bad anyway? Because you scammed me out of not only 400$'s and the fluppy account, but 2 other accounts that I worked very hard to get them where they are at. My paypal account, which is currently blocked just fyi. My msn, and my ko4life accounts. You hacked pretty much everything I have. I know you don't feel sorry, if you did then I would have my items back. At one time I trusted your word, and now I regret EVER trying to be your friend. Too bad I ever try to be anyones friend, and the ones who know me, I try to get along with everyone...unless your a turk...except Ozzy. I guess I'm not cut out to play online games, didn't realize you had to be a cold hearted bastard to succeed.

i eat babies.

and thanks ceph for putting my name up there

i am the one who brought the SS to dabbs <3 la

HOw pathetic..

wordofgod

Wink

Someone just bought YOUR Hell Breaker +7 in merchant, 1LikeMyC0lt bought it. I am sorry beyond any imagination that I scammed oyu for so much. I&#39;m sitting here crying over a fucking hell breaker +7, and I took so much other stuff, I am extremely, extremely sorry. I gave someone else my account so if you want to get it back, talk to a guy named Replay.

I don&#39;t want anyone to feel bad for me, I deserved this.

Trust me when I say, I will never scam a living soul again.

EDIT: I just can&#39;t express how sorry I am..This time I&#39;m serious.

Also, I&#39;d like to thank a few people who I had a ton of fun with on this game:
    Restricted
    SonOfGod
    Replay
    Boticles
    FJSN(Sorry for hacking you)
    PuffTheMagicBuff
    BloodThugz
    SP4RT4N
    De4thG0d
    CosmicDestroyer
    Play
    And many others I forgot.

And other people like Normajean/Kaboom, please stop buying items from merchant like you do, you may think that it&#39;s perfectly fine and legit, but it&#39;s not. How would you like it if someone bought your shard +8 in merchant? or your iron necklace? Don&#39;t say "oh it wont happen" or "i wont care" because thats bullshit.

Guys..peace out.[/b]
    you merch ill buy baba

Banned

I&#39;d like to know who this Replay guy is, how I can get in touch with him, and if he would give me my items back.

wordofgod

Smile

I&#39;d like to know who this Replay guy is, how I can get in touch with him, and if he would give me my items back.[/b]
    so its fllee dudes half ass topic to try and quit without being nailed for it

gyft the ytems / $ back and you wyll be thought of higher...

Valk

Send him $400 then if ur really sorry.[/b]
    good idea valk +1

^^

Banned

lol thats an awesome idea...but since he wont even give the items he still has back..i dont see him sending me 400$

jimbob123

i got scammed out of the rest of the items by boticles and replay(boog)

i told them to keep the items on the account ,they traded for beramus crap..

jesus, i&#39;m going to get you some gear man..im so sorry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast