Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

JesusBuffs, a full apology.

This is a discussion on JesusBuffs, a full apology. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; dude, give it up we never scammed you you gave us the items free willingly, You said im quiting for ...
Page: 4

dude, give it up we never scammed you you gave us the items free willingly, You said im quiting for good cause you put that guys hellbreaker in merchant, and you were pissed off and you had a spaz and gave us all your items, we took them and split them up and now your trying to say that WE are the scammers? gtfo with that bullshit..

boticles

lol nigga first of all, stfu..how r u gonna hack someone for so much shit...and then expect to even be considered for sayin teh truth? huh bitch? You think all that bull shit is gonna make up for what uve done? Even if yo u do give osmeo of the items back ur still a little fuckin twat.
    also you quit right...u give ur shit away.. then next day u come back like its all normal and shit, sayin u want ur shit back. motha fucka i dont got ur shit. PERIOD.

Banned

Jimbob r u theamericanhealer? if yes i know why he is saying i fell bad sry etc etc.
    I had a long conversation with this guy i think maybe my conversation did some effect just want say one thing for u ..
    u scammed so its your fault if u make he lost 400 usd u have no choise u will pay for that in your life so best thing u can do atm is or give his money back or give his itens back there is no place to run u already lost when u scammed him .

Sidewalk

i got scammed out of the rest of the items by boticles and replay(boog)

i told them to keep the items on the account ,they traded for beramus crap..

jesus, i'm going to get you some gear man..im so sorry[/b]
    Well i remember you saying that right before you scammed him again.

Banned

True that Sidewalk. To anyone who may have received any of my items from him when he quit. I ask you to please return them to me. If you want I will boss hunt and pay you back with some uniques. I would just really really really like my items back. Flee, the only way you could ever make this up would be getting my gear or money back. Last time you hacked me you said you would give me a RoC to cover the stuff you took. What did I get? A priest hacker +8. I don't believe that you are actually sorry about this, and I won't until I see repayment. Not just words, anyone can write some bs post and it mean nothing. The day I actually see either cash or GOOD ITEMS to repay me, then I will say you was telling the truth. So boticles, or boog if you still have ANY of them items, I ask for them back. I WILL in turn boss hunt and any uniques I get WILL go to you depending on how much you give me back. That includes things like RoC's RoL's, anything at all.

Yeah i got a WSE +0 that he gave me, Go M1 or M2 But boticles traded his items for bera stuff so

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

No Body wanna see us together, but it dont matter no, Cause i got you babe

Banned

Well Boog and Boticles, I'm still currently getting K2 to try and get my items back, or roll my character back. I'm not sure if they will, but as I've stated before I don't know if that will happen, but if it does you should let the people you traded with know, because I wouldn't want yall to be called scammers because the items end up gone.

RiseAgainst_

Jimbob and boticles gonna suffer soon. Vengeance is mine. srry

Someone just bought YOUR Hell Breaker +7 in merchant, 1LikeMyC0lt bought it. I am sorry beyond any imagination that I scammed oyu for so much. I'm sitting here crying over a fucking hell breaker +7, and I took so much other stuff, I am extremely, extremely sorry. I gave someone else my account so if you want to get it back, talk to a guy named Replay.

I don't want anyone to feel bad for me, I deserved this.

Trust me when I say, I will never scam a living soul again.

EDIT: I just can't express how sorry I am..This time I'm serious.

Also, I'd like to thank a few people who I had a ton of fun with on this game:
    Restricted
    SonOfGod
    Replay
    Boticles
    FJSN(Sorry for hacking you)
    PuffTheMagicBuff
    BloodThugz
    SP4RT4N
    De4thG0d
    CosmicDestroyer
    Play
    And many others I forgot.

And other people like Normajean/Kaboom, please stop buying items from merchant like you do, you may think that it's perfectly fine and legit, but it's not. How would you like it if someone bought your shard +8 in merchant? or your iron necklace? Don't say "oh it wont happen" or "i wont care" because thats bullshit.

Guys..peace out.[/b]
    u think that thats enough? u scammed him or hacked dunno, wrote to me on msn to give u the info arguing that u formated the pc and u had his msn i though that u were alan dabbs and gave it all, after u got the account Fluppy u pmed my friends and ko ppl and said :

FLUPPY HACKED ME..... FLUPPY SCAMMED ME.... he took items we+1, hb+7 and shit

coz u i lost some online friends and specially one guy who had all my respect and i really apreciatte him, those guys think that i did that, i dont play anymore coz i dont have time but i really care about those kind of things.

worst thing is that many ppl have Fluppy pwd thats what i heard from Aragan when we talked on msn for a while 2 days ago, i have exams next week and i have to study a lot with the little time hat i have, just grow up dude some ppl spent money on this game and its not funny.

Well Boog and Boticles, I'm still currently getting K2 to try and get my items back, or roll my character back. I'm not sure if they will, but as I've stated before I don't know if that will happen, but if it does you should let the people you traded with know, because I wouldn't want yall to be called scammers because the items end up gone.[/b]
    ask korlash if he can rollback your account, he rolled back some guy we bought hb7 from, and he got hb7 back and changed id so it didnt get duoe wipe

im not sure if rollback has a certain time limit lol, but if not he might do it and the items you lost wont be dupe wiped or taken from other players aslong as he changes the item id on all your items you got back.

boticles

Jimbob and boticles gonna suffer soon. Vengeance is mine. srry[/b]
    nigga and what do i have to do with this?

lol fag puttin that shit in your sig...you can suck on my left nutt bitch....callin me a noob and shiet...lol jsut cause i dont know prices, you piece of dogshitt!

u think that thats enough? u scammed him or hacked dunno, wrote to me on msn to give u the info arguing that u formated the pc and u had his msn i though that u were alan dabbs and gave it all, after u got the account Fluppy u pmed my friends and ko ppl and said :

FLUPPY HACKED ME..... FLUPPY SCAMMED ME.... he took items we+1, hb+7 and shit

coz u i lost some online friends and specially one guy who had all my respect and i really apreciatte him, those guys think that i did that, i dont play anymore coz i dont have time but i really care about those kind of things.

worst thing is that many ppl have Fluppy pwd thats what i heard from Aragan when we talked on msn for a while 2 days ago, i have exams next week and i have to study a lot with the little time hat i have, just grow up dude some ppl spent money on this game and its not funny.[/b]
    no one cares eh?

i go sleep

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234