Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

JoeKnight Is A Scammer!

This is a discussion on JoeKnight Is A Scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; wtf... we gonna start this again pX? Ive never fuckin helped Joe scam anyone and ive never scammed anyone in ...
Page: 2

wtf... we gonna start this again pX? Ive never fuckin helped Joe scam anyone and ive never scammed anyone in my life. Ive had those priest shells and the EP for months before you got your items. I even had spare shells and stuff + billions of coins. The only reason i decided to sell the items on ebay was that i needed 10USD on my ebay account so that i could buy clothes from a seller that demanded that you had 2 trades and 10$ on your ebay listing.
    I would never scam someone to make 14$ or whatever it was i sold the EP for.... its 30 mins for for me to make that... The only reason was that i needed some completed sales on Ebay.

Laughing out load! dude we've heard u or maybe joe then was the scammer from a very respectable guy we all trust :angry:

And for Darkslayer07 i belive u can take away joeknight from your good trade list now..

Alright just let me know what "respectable" guy that said i was a scammer then. I know for sure Joe is a scammer but i do not see why im getting compared to him here. You can prolly find 50+ good guns on this forum from several servers that can let you know the opposite.

1. I know for sure Joe is a scammer but i do not see why im getting compared to him here.

2. You can prolly find 50+ good guns on this forum from several servers that can let you know the opposite.[/b]

1. joe scammed nidorino or what that character was called

You scammed Darktherion or some1 of ur friends...
    you see anything u 2 got the same? :angry:

2. Does it even matter? friends wont say u scammed some1 right

joeknight

your damn right friend wont say he scammed sum1 but im no longer zaros friend for what he did to vlad but i do know that zaro is not a scammer and he did not scam therion, he had the items for ages so leave him alone he has done fuk all wrong

Cant trust u joe :mellow:

how low ppl can act.

hotsicer

serious fuck OFF FREAKY ur a total noob that onli buy for usds i have seen or skills they are ZERO Joe IS AN FUKIN SCAMMER JUST GET IT RETARDS STOP PROTECTING HIM waooow!!

Hey Towner what the fuck crawled up your ass? Freaky aint protecting Joe he was protecting me. And so what if he uses USD on the game so that he can actually have a life outside the game as well? He is still 1 of the most skilled priests youll find in this game dickface.

hotsicer

and ur a prick LOOOOOL freaky dun have life rofl hes proably bullied btw this not t0wn3r and that pic is t0wn3r cuz hes good friend so stfu

Mp3Steelo

flame harder so i can laugh harder guys :wub:
    babashopping = getting a not fair way earned advantage to others that don't babashop
    buying gold premium = the same 30% xp event + trina + kc ? not fair either

those who hate babashoppers , dont buy premium pls :wub:

Heim4teil

if Joe have still the PW of therion he scammed me 20gb and a shell helm+7 warrior and leave me alone with 15gb and rogue shell helm+7 Oo

u guys sux :angry: (joe/zarotan)

Crabman grow a brain you tard... You got kicked from our clan bcos you never managed to learn anything and i guess your stil a noob. No bring some fucking evidence or shut your ugly ass face.
    And Wohaiwo... why would he care if someone that hangs arround a gaming forum most of the day claims he have no life? I kinda doubt you have as much of a real life as he does. You prolly dont even have a job as you keep crying about people using USD ingame.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast