Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

JoeKnight Is A Scammer!

This is a discussion on JoeKnight Is A Scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; how can someone be that retard to scamm someone 2 times a day? now scammed a destroyer+8 and 90mil...Dont u ...
Page: 3

Heim4teil

how can someone be that retard to scamm someone 2 times a day? now scammed a destroyer+8 and 90mil...Dont u have balls to get your own shit? FUCK OFF and die and get a life

Crabman grow a brain you tard... You got kicked from our clan bcos you never managed to learn anything and i guess your stil a noob. No bring some fucking evidence or shut your ugly ass face.[/b]
    Hahahaha u just got nothing to say..

pXthemighty

why tha hell scam heim , he is a dedicated player who should get what he wants. Instead he gets scammed by an Idiot who cant play the game correct... Its so sad, Sorry about your loss Heim4teil

Heim4teil

why tha hell scam heim , he is a dedicated player who should get what he wants. Instead he gets scammed by an Idiot who cant play the game correct... Its so sad, Sorry about your loss Heim4teil[/b]
    i dont realy care about the items...but i cant lvl without items and i cant put anything on the char =(

hotsicer

rofl i aingt even over 18 noob

EMW

Too much hate <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123