Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Jorge/4ChistaReb0rn and BnhRezzer are scammers

This is a discussion on Jorge/4ChistaReb0rn and BnhRezzer are scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scammerap3.jpg And you said you didnt scam me huh??Ur really really really retard......
Page: 3

aero

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scammerap3.jpg
    And you said you didnt scam me huh??Ur really really really retard...

SokoBo4

omg rape not again

aero

=/

=/[/b]
    =_(
    can't belive it just can't!

aero

me neither,thought he was a trustfull guy and honest but apperently not...

BnHrezzer

yes i am scammer . rape gave me money and i was going 2 give him the sq lol. how can i scam if not in the fukin trade . u fukin noob. when i buy peeps premuim but u c any saying bnh scammer not u noob fuk u

aero

lol,you said you were his irl friend and that you did scam me you retard

BnHrezzer

yes . i scammed u thats it when u send chista the cash NOT ME ! AND he was going 2 give u sq NOT ME! so tell me how i scam u ? noober

BnH u are a fucking cunt if u scammed him.

Givemeyoupower

Lol .. I was going to sell a iron belt but .. they are 2 persons that they share this account. Probably the Peruvian knows the direction or the telephone number :S

BnHrezzer

lol :P rape is a fukin noob . chista scammed him. not fukin me. he sent fukin chista money and chista was goin 2 give him the sq. so tell me how the fuk i scammed him? any 1?

Givemeyoupower

Uhmm.. a bit suspicious

NightShadow1213

yo dont talk about bnh i know he aint a scammer, i dnt know the other guy, but i made many successful trades with bnh
    + u sayin u think bnh is scammer..wen u not even sure if he was in on the scam...get ur fuking facts straight b4 u start balmmin ppl...also...if u get scammed by a person...i think u should let ppl kno about it...but dont start puttin other ppl into it wen ur not even 100% sure...i think u should remove bnh name from the topic cuz u dont kno...chista could be scammer...u have proof that heis but dont have proof that bnh scammed u

yo dont talk about bnh i know he aint a scammer, i dnt know the other guy, but i made many successful trades with bnh
    + u sayin u think bnh is scammer..wen u not even sure if he was in on the scam...get ur fuking facts straight b4 u start balmmin ppl...also...if u get scammed by a person...i think u should let ppl kno about it...but dont start puttin other ppl into it wen ur not even 100% sure...i think u should remove bnh name from the topic cuz u dont kno...chista could be scammer...u have proof that heis but dont have proof that bnh scammed u[/b]

There is "proof", print from some msn convo...
    Cant say if he is ironic or not. He said he scammed and thats what ppl first going to believe.

BlueDragooN

+1 free bump :mellow:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast