Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Jorge/4ChistaReb0rn and BnhRezzer are scammers

This is a discussion on Jorge/4ChistaReb0rn and BnhRezzer are scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; he must be punished for this , i gonna kill him , say Hey this is goliath , do u ...
Page: 5

Valk

he must be punished for this , i gonna kill him , say Hey this is goliath , do u want to die :P ! or mabye not atleast im gonna call him :P[/b]
    Not to start shit but didnt some1 that played goliath scam play not long ago? I just love how everyone has skeletons in the closet.

NightShadow1213

certainly u have uniques points of view ... but u prove ur point very well .... and why the fuk u dont instal windows xp again so u can play nigahhhhhh[/b]
    its funny how everyone says nigga...MV AINT A NIGGA xD

MillionVoices

Lol Night come on ur black u shove notice it.

Nigga and nigger is 2 diff things.

Niggas is what people refer to each other as

and Nigger is a racial term

NightShadow1213

exactly my point its still racist if a non hispanic(dunno why) or non black person sayz it

aero

btw MV is right...rapemeh...or any1 that is takin his side pls so show some good proof tht bnh scammed rape...rape is a dumb mutha fuker anywayz....he edited that topic to put bnh name in...at first he wasnt sure of it...then bnh tries to defend himself...rape gets mad then decides to add bnh to the topic sayin he a scammer...wen he aint even sure of it[/b]
    1st of all you shit head,he said he was his irl friend you stupid faggot so stfu..he said that he scammed me several times and he might have been ironic but i took it as he was serious so stfu nightshadow and stop callin me dumb you moron...
    And he has never said he didnt scammed me yet either only here on the forum..

Record

1st of all you shit head,he said he was his irl friend you stupid faggot so stfu..he said that he scammed me several times and he might have been ironic but i took it as he was serious so stfu nightshadow and stop callin me dumb you moron...
    And he has never said he didnt scammed me yet either only here on the forum..[/b]
    Who is this Nightshadow? Why you talkin s much smack

aero

idk who he is,but hes talkin shit about me and saying im getting mad OFC im getting mad becuz ive just been scammed...

Record

idk who he is,but hes talkin shit about me and saying im getting mad OFC im getting mad becuz ive just been scammed...[/b]
    You got ur money back tho right?

aero

no i havent...

NightShadow1213

well ya...u should be mad tht u got scammed...im just sayin not at bnh....at who ever scammed u....irl friends or not it doesnt matter....just becuz they irl friends they might not be close friends...they might just be friends in skool...so im just sayin dont put his name in the topic till u can prove that he did scam u too...also...obviously bnh was bein sarcastic when he said he scammed u...and another thing...he did say he didnt scam...in a way...by askin "how the fk he scammed you"...so just take his name out the topic until u can get some real proof tht bnh scammed u...and not the bs like they are irl friends...or it was in a message

RiseAgainst_

X u totally missed the issue.

Wat BNH is trying to say is.

What does he have to do with 4chista.

ITs like saying, I shoot a nigger.

On the news it says Gondy And XZERO kills nigger

WTF xzero has to do with me shooting an Nigger? Aboslutly nothnig.

i shoot him not Xzero.

I hope ppl undertsand, this is what BNH is trying to convey thru his posts.[/b]
    I love the way you make &#39;nigger&#39; sound racist over the internet. <_<

Cant you just say at least black guy or afroamerican guy... or just say kills a guy

NightShadow1213

lol i was sayin the same thing xD

RiseAgainst_

Im not the type of guy that tends to say "OMG RACISTT" but ya nigger sounds so racist like with so much disrespect zz <_<

NightShadow1213

Im not the type of guy that tends to say "OMG RACISTT" but ya nigger sounds so racist like with so much disrespect zz <_<[/b]
    lol i kno but MV is kool...his point is good but his choice of words...better yet ppl...arent

its cuz hes a russian immigrant fag so his english skills suck

<3

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast