Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Manes Dcz

This is a discussion on Manes Dcz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; JuniorNati isnt that strong. Benago is the best one at ardream from far....
Page: 2

lHoRuSl

JuniorNati isnt that strong.
    Benago is the best one at ardream from far.

lol..
    actually, JuniorNati can tank about 7 ppl, even more somthimes. there is no one who can even move our hp from 90% in ardream so stfu..
    no we didnt pay the warrior lol... so clear u dont even know how to play. there is ppl with rols+3 in ardream when junior have about half he still beat them with full hp.
    u even dont know what items we are using so.. ^^.[/b]
    oh okay. so how much did you pay the warrior?

and if benago doesnt use talias, screw him for having amazing gear. there should be a limit to dcz gear.

Benago is the best one at ardream from far.[/b]
    actually i pwned him naked.. best? even not close ^^.

payed for the warrior? dude ur sick.

The warrior was noob.

Pot Soul : 1920 mana
    Combo : 150/200 mana ?
    Mana left for minor : 1920 - 200
    (1720/100) * 60 = 1032 HP.

The combo must be always perfect to earn about 1000 HP. How a warrior 80 can hit only a rogue 59 less than 1000 damage during 1 pot ? (+ blooding)

Also, how its possible to kill a warrior 80 with a rogue DCZ ? When I was with faxmadr (1300 ap), I cant kill warrior 59
    who wear a shield (and dont said Im noob.. xD)

And, before my hack. JuniorNati VS me on jessemannen. I was naked (no Iron set) with 1 dagger. He cant kill me... and same to me because VS was more than 2mins and my ap (without wolf, naked, 1 dagger) was about 900.. xD

So yes maybe JuniorNati is not bad... but warrior was noob and FuU's sister was playing on the rogue.
    Or, he find dual cleaver +10, FP +10, dual ROL +4, etc... few days after my VS

sed the only vs i remmber with you was when i was with Reinhardt 66 with chitins+7 u was 72 with some nice stuff and u lose ;P. dont talk shit pls ^^.

And you using DD helmet
    But true, you win when I was still noob using only 1 minor :P

So bad I dont fraps the VS. Dunno who was playing on JuniorNati. But Fluppy and Xulian was here too.
    But if you want, you can come back and show me how you kill a rogue 74.... (well you almost kill fuU)
    If you want, I can put myself naked again.

xD

PS: I watch back video of JuniorNati. Warrior 80 should have big lags because his skills was not fast... also strange that JuniorNati dont die when he was out mana because of too fast minor...

actually, no i didnt use dd. ur using dual minor for about 2 years, saw u screen shots, dont lie plx .
    about the warrior, why should i die lol? didnt get ur point.

no mana, no minor... no hp recover. You can survive only if warrior is noob and has slow attack....

Well, JuniorNati is a good rogue ardream. Dunno if its the best. But I cant believe he kill fairly a warrior 80

about half second with out mana lol.. ur not smart dude .
    i dont wanna keep fight over here for nothing, have fun.

1 more thing is, i know this lvl 80 warrior was noob. vs heca, deatangel and all the pro 80 warriors i ended up losing when they have about 50% hp left, but still no one made it before.

What was your AP on JuniorNati so ?
    Warriors 80 use 360 HP pots ?

A DCZ rogue can't decrease HP of 80 warriors especially if you said you have not an impressive stuff... you need 1700 AP + to hope decrease HP points of Hecaton...

Wow ffs i don't give a shit about juniornati or w/e

I just asked if there was a lot of people in dcz.. obviously most of you are no match for me

lol

I love the flame war going on about nati...
    He probably can kill any of you but yea...

In a matter of days ill be back in dcz on a different character, cant wait

lol

I love the flame war going on about nati...
    He probably can kill any of you but yea...

In a matter of days ill be back in dcz on a different character, cant wait [/b]
    same.

666IFRIT666

Benago is the best one at ardream from far.[/b]

dont sey bulshit...

no mana, no minor... no hp recover. You can survive only if warrior is noob and has slow attack....

Well, JuniorNati is a good rogue ardream. Dunno if its the best. But I cant believe he kill fairly a warrior 80 [/b]

yes right nati vs 80 warrior.... meybe warrior have int set... and all ring,errling belt, MP bonus.... 80 lv warrior have 2400+ ap... nati have 1450-1500... zzz yes nati win ... buhahah all noob see this vs in move and sey wow nati is best blalblallballa bulshit... Who sey nati can tank 8ppl???? buahahaha 8 noob... yes in talia for dd and this must be 8 fcking noob.... why olways run when me and friends hit him???? 2ppl is not 8 and hisc cant tank...

hmm intresting put ouch, normajean, J, Play and H3NG in a party and say bb oke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast