Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nidoran vs zabuza & machinegun

This is a discussion on Nidoran vs zabuza & machinegun within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait ...
Page: 2

Hybrid View

spab

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

grrr i wont see this video ever

ok , what does this prove except an accelered video where we can't even judge minor heal / combo?

ok , what does this prove except an accelered video where we can't even judge minor heal / combo?[/b]
    i could have it in normal speed but then its way to boring to watch.. and its good enough to see him beating them

Then when did you prove that he isnt just items?

spab

i just have seen it now, but i really cant see anywhere prove that you are not only items bough for usd

doesnt beating level 70 warriors with the equivalent jewlery and weapons show enough?

Wykret

since when is scrolls an excuse?

machinegun unbuffed hp = 3k+++
    nidoran unbuffed hp = 2xxxk
    machinegun unbuffed ac= close to 1k
    nidorans BUFFED ac = 1k[/b]

Assasin got minor, warrior 720hp pots :P

If sin could have 5k+ hp and 1,3k+ def with normal buffs at 70 lvl, he would be impossible to kill.

You've got valkirie armor (hp or def), machine gun not.

watch the movie again and ull see its a female rogue in shells.. not wearing valkyries

First of all Nidoran doesnt have valkyrie, and to those who say he's all items, rofl. Holmzi is a good sin, good at 1v1 and awesome at teamplay, say whatever you want, I've fought him, and I've fought with him..I know what he can do. (even without items)

Video was speeded up because the point of the vidio was to show that he killed them. Some guy said he bet a skeleton belt that no sin in our clan could take MachineGun 1v1..cough it up.

besides, howling sword does 100 less damage to nidoran than nidorans spike does to them

holmzi

guys wen ur saying its all just items say wat u believe but i will quote what zabuza said to me....

'your minor heal is hot'

'thx for showing me how much of a noob we are'

if u dont beleive me ask him... zabuza and machine are very good warriors they gave me a good fight....

wat are u wanting to see from me? also if u havnt seen me in teamplay i save so many lives with my minor just ask beaky oblivion etc

any more comments?

Pretty Nice :lol: ~~~~~
    but u got red balled alot :blink: with ur item

He uses 1 minor, and vs. well geared 70+ warriors that's good..you redballed against JackSlater when you used 1 minor, he's 67.

holmzi

He uses 1 minor, and vs. well geared 70+ warriors that's good..you redballed against JackSlater when you used 1 minor, he's 67.[/b]

and against jack i almost beat him full hp with him using dd helm aswell

He uses 1 minor, and vs. well geared 70+ warriors that's good..you redballed against JackSlater when you used 1 minor, he's 67.[/b]
    I redballed at the first vs because i need to get use to it and i use at 2.5k+ hp when the 2nd vs and the 3rd vs
    and I saw nidoran's skill bar on the post ur stats posts, he have 2 minor heal on 7 8 and 6 mana pot.. so stop lying and he have way better stats than me
    me= 182x, 3.8k 1005 ac fully buffed and he = 4458 hp 1055ac 1919 ap

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast