Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nidoran vs zabuza & machinegun

This is a discussion on Nidoran vs zabuza & machinegun within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Its sad i bought the good scroll for the revenge,but this night,after 2-0 for me nidoran said "we will try ...
Page: 4

Hybrid View

holmzi

Its sad i bought the good scroll for the revenge,but this night,after 2-0 for me nidoran said "we will try again tomorrow im not hot" [/b]

yeh we will do it again late tnite....

and we will fraps it seen as u keep asking us to lol :P

btw wat extra items u got? cos i know u got some

oops

Stop wanking holmzi.

"i cant minor, my arm hurts" mohaha..

And yes, Beg4Mercy was a clan on beramus, a clan wich me and a couple of IRL friends started.

0oAndyo0

Darkslayer07

EMW

holmzi da noob from beramus :wub: tsihihihihi

Lag0nx

holmzi does save many people with his minor ..

and whats wrong with 2 minors?.. ive used 1 for a while and it fucked up my finger really bad .. with 2 i do slower and my finger doesnt hurt after 10h pk ;D

pavel123

holmzi's minor is awesome, he saved my ass many times :wub:

holmzi

holmzi da noob from beramus :wub: tsihihihihi[/b]
    yep alo... whos this then from bera? i know ur jou in pathos but who u in beramus baba?

holmzi does save many people with his minor ..[/b]
    erm whos this?

holmzi's minor is awesome, he saved my ass many times :wub:[/b]
    thx ir0n baby :wub:

Hell_Rogue_Germany

nice video ^_^

halifax

holmzi/nidoran - no1. dont worry about people saying you just have good items, thats what every losernoob says b/c that's the only thing they can say. You can beat the 2 best warriors on servers but I must ask, do u think that you're the best 1v1 rogue on server?

holmzi

holmzi/nidoran - no1. dont worry about people saying you just have good items, thats what every losernoob says b/c that's the only thing they can say. You can beat the 2 best warriors on servers but I must ask, do u think that you're the best 1v1 rogue on server?[/b]
    hey jermiah...

thx for comments... yeh people always say that and kinda pisses me off... cos i know im not all items cos i know how to play sin just as u do....

i would not go around saying im the best im the best cos i know sumwhere there is proberly sum1 better than me.

and i would love to 1v1 u too :P cos i hear u are very nice rogue but not today cos my arm is bollocks lol.... (too much wnaking) jajaja

thx again

halifax

Hey man we'll have to 1v1 later this week b/c im selling my character soon. (dont worry pathos my cocky personality will still be around, just playing a priest instead) April is the only person who has been able to beat me in a 1v1 for the past coupel months so maybe u can since u have his character+gear.

p.s. im higher lvl but u have much better items then I do so it should be fun

holmzi

Hey man we'll have to 1v1 later this week b/c im selling my character soon. (dont worry pathos my cocky personality will still be around, just playing a priest instead) April is the only person who has been able to beat me in a 1v1 for the past coupel months so maybe u can since u have his character+gear.

p.s. im higher lvl but u have much better items then I do so it should be fun[/b]
    mmm well as u said it aint all about items... ur lvl will prob cancel out any items i have better than urs... maybe...

also about people saying im all items etc... zabuza said he respects me because he says im not all items and im verry good rogue.. just like hes a very good warrior

halifax

when noobs say ''you are only good b/c of items'' its like telling a NBA player he is only good b/c he is 7 feet tall. It might add to why he is so good at basketball but who the hell cares

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast