Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> Helenid bow + ( ? ).....

This is a discussion on S> Helenid bow + ( ? )..... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 1.- sorry yes i mistake nofear with wynne .. cause when u were in clan u fight with all clan ...
Page: 3

Aurora

1.- sorry yes i mistake nofear with wynne .. cause when u were in clan u fight with all clan and insulted the other half... yeah I mistake nofear with wynne u quit because of wynne right ... but nofear quit because of you (remneber this and ass soon u quit clan nofear joined ).... so is there a big diference???? >>> whats ur point??? that I mistake names???? u dont even have nothing to talk about ...

2.- ok ask letal if zealist hacked him ... u want letals phone number or his email adress ?? really ?? I mean ask him why do u even acussed me ? how can u even talb about that if u dont even know ....

3.- about iron neck i gave it to llenyar ... lenyar trade it wtf do u care about .. ???

4.- arent u a koxper?? np tranfer valentin ???? and boss kser cyrano? where is the moral to talk about me ??? or u forgot about this ???[/b]
    1. I have never insult anyone in clan chats. We argued with Nofear about helping other clanies and our topic was not ME or Nofear, topic was all clanies and if i talk for myself, i keep argueing coz i wanted ALL clanies to hear the conversation, maybe some would start thinking about THE CLAN. I also checked the online list don't worry, so many ppl were online and wtf only WE were argueing about CLAN, about helping each other. That's why we name YOU selfish, and only think about ur benefits. (Your char. was online, i don't care who was on char, coz if you share ur acc. or let someone play, u also share ur responsibilities - u like or not.)

And; if Nofear quited clan because of ME, why we still ally with the clan Nofear in? And why he still talks to me? Why we still argue (:P) in ally chat and end the arguement with peace? Nofear has never tried to insult or humiliate me about my sexuality as Wynne did. So i dont have any problem with him, and i dont think he has.

2. I dont need numbers or mail address, i also have his messenger and i know what i've read in pm IN GAME. He begged me for clan and told me he got hacked by Zealist and as i said be4 someone is lier here..

3. We are talking about scams, wrong decitions, bad clan leadership. And i guess ppl need to know the hidden truths. Check ko4life topics, you're gonna find the answers.

4. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Me koxper? NP transferer? KS to what boss? LOL? The boss that we started killing and ur clanies lured mobs on us? Are u talking about that? ROFLMAO!!! Show me just one .ksc file that i was koxping, show me just one .ksc file that i am transfering NPs, im gonna gift my acc. You know what? I am one of the pure legit players in this game. You can maybe count 10 more pure legit players 75+ and you are not one of them. This blame shows me and the ones really knows me that u are a lier. Thanks for proving that you are a lier with this post. GJ.

Regards. (Check dictionary for the meaning, u need to learn.)

NathanAlgren

Well.. At last i've find a way to post ko4life.
    First of all, Aragan u are a bad lier. All remember the topic about NofearCZ. All remember Aragan used my name in that topic and said we (Aurora, CyranodeBergerac, VK) quit clan because of the arguement with NoFear and Hope; and this was a lie. The truth is, I quit clan coz i can't stand stupid blames and humiliating words of Wynne (Btw he got hacked, and get what he deserved.) and Aragan knows it. Coz he pm'd me after we all quited and asked what has happened and i answered "Ask Wynne" thats all. I reminded him this in game, but he did not fix his mistake here, so this makes him lier in my mind.

About Letal; he pm'd me and begged for clan. He said Zeal1st hacked him. Here someone is lier. Who is he? Letal or Aragan?

About clanies of Aragan: most of them sux atm; coz they lure monsters when killing boss (wildcat is an example, i hope Cyrano still keeping screen shots), ks in spots (lol), scam ppl..

And let's talk about the Iron Necklace Daniel. The I.N u dropped with ImSexy from Isiloon. The I.N. that u have given to Llenyar. The I.N. that how ever given to Letal for "use". Then is that sold? or did u gift it to ur Peruvian friends? Nvm, u have a list for drops and none of the NON-Peruvians in that list
    And i agree about the ignores of Aragan. Coz even ur pm's so many, it is ur responsibility to take care of ur clanies first as all clan leaders must, but u never did it. As we experienced in Undefeated clan, u never do anything for the clan u are responsible. One of the reasons is YOU about disband of clan Undefeated.
    There is a saying. If one person calls u "donkey", ignore him. If second person calls u "donkey", just think about it. But if third one calls u "donkey", look at the mirror. It's time to look at the mirror Daniel.

Regars.[/b]

hahahha nice post aurora

iam totally agree

Inactive Member

1. I have never insult anyone in clan chats. We argued with Nofear about helping other clanies and our topic was not ME or Nofear, topic was all clanies and if i talk for myself, i keep argueing coz i wanted ALL clanies to hear the conversation, maybe some would start thinking about THE CLAN. I also checked the online list don't worry, so many ppl were online and wtf only WE were argueing about CLAN, about helping each other. That's why we name YOU selfish, and only think about ur benefits. (Your char. was online, i don't care who was on char, coz if you share ur acc. or let someone play, u also share ur responsibilities - u like or not.)

And; if Nofear quited clan because of ME, why we still ally with the clan Nofear in? And why he still talks to me? Why we still argue (:P) in ally chat and end the arguement with peace? Nofear has never tried to insult or humiliate me about my sexuality as Wynne did. So i dont have any problem with him, and i dont think he has.

2. I dont need numbers or mail address, i also have his messenger and i know what i've read in pm IN GAME. He begged me for clan and told me he got hacked by Zealist and as i said be4 someone is lier here..

3. We are talking about scams, wrong decitions, bad clan leadership. And i guess ppl need to know the hidden truths. Check ko4life topics, you're gonna find the answers.

4. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Me koxper? NP transferer? KS to what boss? LOL? The boss that we started killing and ur clanies lured mobs on us? Are u talking about that? ROFLMAO!!! Show me just one .ksc file that i was koxping, show me just one .ksc file that i am transfering NPs, im gonna gift my acc. You know what? I am one of the pure legit players in this game. You can maybe count 10 more pure legit players 75+ and you are not one of them. This blame shows me and the ones really knows me that u are a lier. Thanks for proving that you are a lier with this post. GJ.
    Regards. (Check dictionary for the meaning, u need to learn.)[/b]
    1.- what? they quit because of you thats the true ... so u are friends with him now? good for him.... and yes u insulted every one allways ... why denied?

2.- I dont know who is lieing but one of letal users play zealist account everyday so.....???

3.- what scams?? what wrong desicions??? what do u care ur not in my clan and im not going to be ur clanie never ever ... dont u understand that???

4.-yes come on ....and u ks me with valentin when u go human and u later say sorry aragan remenber ??? and also cyrano ks me... ur a ks for nature and im not legit 75??? wtf is that ROFL. And this proves im a lier?? when did I lie?? plus none of my friends would even care what u have to say ....

Angry

more Aragan´s bullshits, time to react again...

There is a saying. If one person calls u "donkey", ignore him. If second person calls u "donkey", just think about it. But if third one calls u "donkey", look at the mirror. It's time to look at the mirror Daniel.[/b]
    > +1 Aurora ! Do you remember Aragan, in your replies you called me liar, you wrote that i am writting bullshits? Now you see, more players revealed true, YOU are liar and "DONKEY"

4.- arent u a koxper?? np tranfer valentin ???? and boss kser cyrano? where is the moral to talk about me ??? or u forgot about this ???[/b]
    > so now you are throwing dirt on your ex-clanies, on players who revealed truth about you? shame for it ! nobody will trust you these bullshits

U only care about players np becose u wanna be at top 5 but best clan is friends clan even if u have grade 5 and good players then u will quit there becose that grade sucks for u[/b]
    > i must agree, you always wanted and still want be in top, be leader and you see, players are not happy with you, no matter if your clan name is Imsexy or ARAGANforKingCom :lol: or TheSexy, still same band of despaired players with bad leadership

Play For Fun.
    Its a game, not your life.[/b]
    > True, its not real life, only virtual life, but dont forget, virt. life needs some rules too, you pay real money for it, you spend your life time in game, clan is something like family or friendsband, but... if someone is egoist, selfish, liar, do you have fun in game with this/these player/s ? Thats why i left this game - new sux expansion and too much stupid players, idiot turks kids (some turks are gg players and my friends, but most of turks corrupting this game), cheaters, scammers... and thats why we are talking about it in forum <_<
    btw Sed, your avatar, its your personal photo? :lol:

3. We are talking about scams, wrong decitions, bad clan leadership. And i guess ppl need to know the hidden truths. Check ko4life topics, you&#39;re gonna find the answers.
    4. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Me koxper? NP transferer? KS to what boss? LOL? The boss that we started killing and ur clanies lured mobs on us? Are u talking about that? ROFLMAO!!! ..... You can maybe count 10 more pure legit players 75+ and you are not one of them. This blame shows me and the ones really knows me that u are a lier. Thanks for proving that you are a lier with this post. GJ.[/b]
    3) what to say more?
    4) ..... Aragan, i remember, you was using koxp in cz (some months ago) i remember it, your "girlfriend" Hope remember it and i am sure more players remember it, so stop talking bullshits about gg players

so i must say again, Aragan is egoist, selfish, liar and his "new-old" clan is band of despaired players :mellow:

RiseAgainst_

Maybe answer aragan? you said no one scammed no one in your clan, letal just said zeal1st scammed him. So?

Maybe answer aragan? you said no one scammed no one in your clan, letal just said zeal1st scammed him. So?[/b]

well i just found out that cuz i havent played ko since almost 2 months ago but i was sharing the account with a stupid kid and he gave the password to ZEALIST , He didnt tell me anything untl the account got banned but i ll get it back pretty soon
    so IM STILL SELLING BOTH ACCOUNTS or looking for trustable players to share them

NathanAlgren

well i just found out that cuz i havent played ko since almost 2 months ago but i was sharing the account with a stupid kid and he gave the password to ZEALIST , He didnt tell me anything untl the account got banned but i ll get it back pretty soon
    so IM STILL SELLING BOTH ACCOUNTS or looking for trustable players to share them[/b]

rofl u r selling a banned acc and a hacked acc

lol

rofl u r selling a banned acc and a hacked acc
    lol[/b]

I lll get letal back and the hacked account is fluppy but i have all the info SO YES IM STILL SELLING just the priest

Inactive Member

whatever u try to say ubiqutous ... I dont understand what is the purpouse of your post u say I use hack in cz? ... u are just showing ur a noob ... i never answer ur post cause I dont even get ur point??? u say U wont belieeve in me anymore??? I never even seen u inside game... but whatever .. I mean why u want out of this??? my clan is a despaired of players?? the only despaired guy I know is you trying to flame me out of nowhere . Oh yeah I made a clan aragan forking are u jealous??? >> and u trying to flame for that wtf is wrong with u ???are you psycho harrasing me or someting like that..... do u feel so bad about yourself that u try to feel some good by talking trash about me??? u do realize that you just made all these lies about me right or u actually thing what u say is true?? cause if thats the case u need a some help .

and for reinhard k22k or whatever he calls himself now .... if remenber welll weren u using a scamm acount call " Nota " and ask me in moradon after u came to talk to me pls dont tell anyone that im nota ... cause nota was sold to someone but hacked back??? and u say u dont know the password of nota here on forum,
    remenber that????
    but on msn u ask me plz aragan dont tell no one im using nota ... so fuk off??

and for letal he just say that he didnt know what happen with the account as of 4 or 5 days ago when I las talk with him ......and know he just start saying that was zealist but the other guy who play letal everydayy just4me say that other 2 ppl use the account and these ppl were letal friends .. is to early now to say zealist ro or anyone else is guilty ... just a litle epxplanation I shouldnt give but im giving cause untill now zealist has been a good friend and i dont have reason to doubt himm and btw letal sucks cause he want to sell the IN that was a clan drop and the reason why some ppl left clan ...

and for ragnar ... u told me that otanik gave u 500m. first week to not show up for csw and next week to quit clan .. cause we start going to csw ... and after u sell ur account later u come with ur noobie rogue asking sending me pms ans asking me for my help ..... plop .....

gosh I have a litlemore time now to answer all this crap but seriously all this ppl have no moral to come trying to flame speacially aurora such a biach .. a real hater ..

and btw just a for all here my clan is not an english clan or whatever u want to call it cause there no english ppl that i know playing in manes karus only the clan Darkkaos who are nice guys that i know and speaking english is not a requiremenet for being good player thats why of all my clan the only one who have account in ko4life is me ... son dont try to flame them cause u know they wont answer back...

and get a life !!!

btw Sed, your avatar, its your personal photo? :lol:[/b]
    Of course ^^

Nota is french now :lol:

Banned

plop

RiseAgainst_

and for reinhard k22k or whatever he calls himself now .... if remenber welll weren u using a scamm acount call " Nota " and ask me in moradon after u came to talk to me pls dont tell anyone that im nota ... cause nota was sold to someone but hacked back??? and u say u dont know the password of nota here on forum,
    remenber that????
    but on msn u ask me plz aragan dont tell no one im using nota ... so fuk off??[/b]
    So? what is ur point? :huh: *i didnt hack it

pr0enemy

I am k22k, greasy? yea sure nigg er.

Te hago flames porque eres un doble cara, tu bien sabes que solo le das items a tus amigos del clan que son como 4 personas. Cuando alguien de tus amigos hace algo mal no lo tomas en cuenta y cuando los demas lo hacen puta, los odias e insultas.

Wildcat me dejo jugar su cuenta, le puse scrolls para k yo hiciera pk, el dia siguiente le cambio de password y me bloqueo del msn. El tiene un hijo, pense que era una persona madura y escamea hasta scrolls?

Te lo dije y dijiste que no te importaba, despues*no*digas*que*lo*que*te*dice*la*gente*no*ti ene*razon.*cof cof &#39;Cuando alguien de tus amigos hace algo mal no lo tomas en cuenta y cuando los demas lo hacen puta, los odias e insultas.&#39;

Si*fueras*un*clan*leader*DECENTE*como*hareth,*ya*h ubieras*investigado*eso*y*lo*hubieras*baneado*por* ser*scammer,*pero*no,*por*lo*visto*eres*peor*o*igu al*que*el,*o*me*equivoco?*[/b]
    1 para hablar tienes que ser parte de ello y tu no eres parte de nada !
    2 cachi dice que lo hake solo habla mas no tiene pruevas
    3 si lo huebira hakeado entonces x q dice q tien todo esos items !! ponte ah pensar
    4 el idiota le da su cuenta como 5 personas diferentes
    5 mi ingles no avansado
    6 y scamer no es aquel q te kita scrol plop.. cres q todo el mundo te va dar sus cuentas
    7 si da item o no los da aragan es su decicion x algo es lider y a kien no le gusta que se valla
    8 tu te fuites del clan x q kieres item como loco
    9 si vendo no es x q nesecito plata si no x ya nadie juga aquella cuenta
    10 si es q insulto a alguien es x se kien es y cachi es un noob lloron q siempre pidio item y si es q habla asi es x q perdio su cuenta lo entiendo pero no es para q haga mala fama a las demas personas
    el decidio jugar con just4me y es problema de ellos

RiseAgainst_

Ya me lo mandaste por msj, que weba volver a responderte por aca.

Lo unico que voy a decir es que imsexy = clan aburrido = bb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123