Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> iron belt, raptor +8, rol, we

This is a discussion on S> iron belt, raptor +8, rol, we within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; some guy pmed me asking me about if i knew cold....all i can say is that i sent money to ...
Page: 2

some guy pmed me asking me about if i knew cold....all i can say is that i sent money to his father (cuz he wasnt able to do WU)...and that he got a rogue in MANES SERVER in EuroStar clan i think....cant say it for sure...but if u want to screw him up, ill tell you his info and go hit hm up, LOL[/b]

HE SOLD A ROGUE IN MANES SERVER!

Come on dont talk shit when you dont know shit!

He sold it to me via Paypal 2 month ago lol AND IT'S ME CAN YOU UNDERSTAND?

And he was ORC when he sold it and I Nt HIM to go in ES

BTW : ty Mooshoo lol didn't saw your post

NathanAlgren

This makes no logical sense.

Firstly, I did a $400 with Colt 2 weeks ago for an account and a DOL +6, no problems at all.

Second the rogue with the same name is an account that was sold to a guy that has it in Eurostar yes. no problems with that trade and they dude that bought the account still plays it no worries.

And lastly, I beleive Colt was the scamee not the scammer on the charlotte account. He bought it and the original owner took it back. I dont know if it's a different person you guys are dealing with, but as far as know Colt is not a scammer, I mean why would he do a $400 transaction no worries and then scam someone out of a a rol and some other shit? There is a nigga in the woodpile here.[/b]

colt never sent the money for the char

if you can read english, master of whatever, i said, i dont know things for sure, and i said what i knew about colt....by this side, no complains of him, and, hope you guys go OK with the transaction, but, it seems "weird" until now...

cu ^^

vampik

colt is hard scammer MSN always offline omg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12