Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> List for USD

This is a discussion on S> List for USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; because i don't owe anything to anybody,you dont want to believe, don't believe,nobody obligated you.[/b] How can we believe you.. ...
Page: 4

tamachan

because i don't owe anything to anybody,you dont want to believe, don't believe,nobody obligated you.[/b]
    How can we believe you.. you come with 1 post, making a topic after my friend got hacked and u cant even log in the warrior to show us...

St0neColdKill3r

the only thing i would say about showing the warrior is that its not hard to change the name/nation/gender/clan of it so what would that fully prove. sure hope this guy isn't the 1 who took glory's stuff but time will surely tell.

hmmm,i got hacked the 20 october

cause today when i log my warrior there were a gold premium whit 22 day left so the hacker bought it 8 day ago.
    and randomhero u said u wanted to buy giga and raptor and he said they were sealed and he need write to cs for new question
    :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

btw i hope i will get my warrior soon whit all item and find who hacked me

tamachan

owell hope u get ur account back glory.

0crudo

hmmm,i got hacked the 20 october

cause today when i log my warrior there were a gold premium whit 22 day left so the hacker bought it 8 day ago.
    and randomhero u said u wanted to buy giga and raptor and he said they were sealed and he need write to cs for new question
    :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

btw i hope i will get my warrior soon whit all item and find who hacked me[/b]
    Because i knew only the 3 answers,not the sealing SA,it was written about 9 months ago.

tamachan

Well i don't have gold premium on the account,Also i don't owe anyone anything,
    And i waited them to change my sq since i knew all the three answers except this one,old one.[/b]
    Then why dont u take a ss of ur warrior and it showing that its Bronze premium or something? :huh:
    u already said u dont owe anyone anything like 3 times... how many times u gonna say the same thing to prove nothing...
    If u didnt hack him then fine believe in ur self but the problem is that you suddenly come out of no where, saying u are selling a warrior that is exactly like my friends and u didnt show any vouchers or any history of urself how we gonna believe you? if u didnt hack him why dont u show a ss of ur warrior right now? what u afraid of?

i smell scam so hard it hurts my nose[/b]
    +1 :lol:

0crudo

Then why dont u take a ss of ur warrior and it showing that its Bronze premium or something? :huh:
    u already said u dont owe anyone anything like 3 times... how many times u gonna say the same thing to prove nothing...
    If u didnt hack him then fine believe in ur self but the problem is that you suddenly come out of no where, saying u are selling a warrior that is exactly like my friends and u didnt show any vouchers or any history of urself how we gonna believe you? if u didnt hack him why dont u show a ss of ur warrior right now? what u afraid of?[/b]
    Nothing,im not gonna proove you anything,think whatever you want sweety. :P

hmmm,i got hacked the 20 october[/b]
    Indeed... I though find it funny that this guy also joined on the same date... "Joined: 20-October 07"

And I find it very odd that someone with this kinda gear hasnt been regged here a long time ago.......
    And I wouldnt buy from this guy till he shows a ss off the warrior, although he might not be a scammer this smellls funny...

Sorry for you loss glory Saddens me to see thing like this happen

Bump...

kennyburger

a little to funny if you ask me, joined oct 20 justglory got scammed oct 20 that is enough proof for me.

tamachan

Nothing,im not gonna proove you anything,think whatever you want sweety. :P[/b]
    You Will Die!! i Kill you!! i Kill you!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
    take this hacker!

kennyburger

:lol: that really hurt him

infusion

Because i knew only the 3 answers,not the sealing SA,it was written about 9 months ago.[/b]
    So can you tell me this, correct me if I am wrong, last month (?) the new security feature got implented and all the secret answers / passwords were changed and u had to fill them in on the website (I think i&#39;am pretty far correct here). What u claim is that u entered ur secret answer / passwords, 9 months ago and you forget them and had to send in a ticket, still correct? But how did you login to the website and got past the new security options ( wich are forced to show up on login, with older accounts ) and were able to send in a support ticket? Care to explain ? <_<

Lag0nx

i think owned.
    dont need to explain.

tamachan

Orientela,a lot of ppl have this items,not only you bro.
    Shield is now +5 but i cannot edit :lol:[/b]
    BUSTED!!!!
    Nice Try NooB... If ur warrior name was "Orientela" then it would say the characters name is already taken, it didnt cause you hacked JustGlory...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast