Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> List for USD

This is a discussion on S> List for USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol owned x2. tama i love you...
Page: 5

Lag0nx

lol
    owned x2.
    tama i love you

0crudo

lol
    owned x2.
    tama i love you[/b]
    Orientela before NCS.
    And infusion....I changed the 3 answers,not the seal sq.

tamachan

Orientela before NCS.
    And infusion....I changed the 3 answers,not the seal sq.[/b]
    yeah sure, i guess thats why u didnt mention about the ncs cause u didnt know we will find out ur lieing.
    Too bad kid, its very obvious u hacked JustGlory...

1: You never respond to what people ask~
    2: You denied to show a screen shot before you ncs. :huh:
    3: You said ur warrior name was "Orientela" You didnt said anything about NCS, Now that only mean 1 thing, U were Lieing in the first place when u said ur warrior name was Orientela, because it was JustGlory... :angry:
    If u Ncsed it, can u show a ss of the warrior but cross out the name except the first 3 letters? K2 cant ban you for selling ur account if they cant find ur full name... Thats all im asking... If u do this, ur Scam level will Drop... If u denie again... Boom ur a scammer in my Signature.

Bangalord

very smart inspector

tama>blkdrgn

infusion

Orientela before NCS.
    Iam not a total moron here, u had to change unseal / seal password too. Any more excuses?

0crudo

yeah sure, i guess thats why u didnt mention about the ncs cause u didnt know we will find out ur lieing.
    Too bad kid, its very obvious u hacked JustGlory...

1: You never respond to what people ask~
    2: You denied to show a screen shot before you ncs. :huh:
    3: You said ur warrior name was "Orientela" You didnt said anything about NCS, Now that only mean 1 thing, U were Lieing in the first place when u said ur warrior name was Orientela, because it was JustGlory... :angry:
    If u Ncsed it, can u show a ss of the warrior but cross out the name except the first 3 letters? K2 cant ban you for selling ur account if they cant find ur full name... Thats all im asking... If u do this, ur Scam level will Drop... If u denie again... Boom ur a scammer in my Signature. [/b]
    Write it..please...hurt my feeling little kid.
    then when you find out it wasn't me,don't say sorry.

infusion

And u probaly gonna say iam wrong balbla, here is da picture

Jo

gratz sharp ^^
    you just got owned by tama & sharps

tamachan

Write it..please...hurt my feeling little kid.
    then when you find out it wasn't me,don't say sorry.[/b]
    I wont find out its not you cause u didnt prove ur not a hacker and its too late now as u have ncsed the hacked account... So obviously its you... stop saying things if u cant back it up...

Lag0nx

ko4life didnt reply me yet
    did some1 else contact mod ? .

Ohh forgot to like ask you why you all so suddenly wanted to up the shield....
    Cause in my opinion thats the only thing that makes the char worth something..... I find that quite odd.

Cause most people wouldnt up the shield while the sale topic was up, cause the shield alone is worth quite abit. And it makes the char more interesting to buy, so by doing that you have shown that you dont care. In other words it might not be your char........ *cough cough*

Orientela before NCS.
    After you NCS, the name you had before can never be used again, so that being said. Tama couldn't have used the name on another char. BOOYAH Tama busted your ass.

You might not have scammed when selling for USD, but I'd still advise people not to support hackers and buy this guys items. You lie several times, and its just too obvious..

kennyburger

it is the fact that he joined oct 20th and gold prem to unseal all the items was purchased on the 20th (as vlad pointed out) is enough to prove him as hacking, plus all the lieing and refusing to even post a ss.

well here he says that he's known by positive, and even implies that i know him myself. in case anyone is confused, his responses are the second and fourth ones.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast