Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

S> Lvl 62 mini war(elmo) w/90k NP USD

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 62 mini war(elmo) w/90k NP USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by MrRapist That was a quick fight, if i knew u were gonna be so easy i wouldve ...
Page: 5

Luc1fer

Originally posted by MrRapist

That was a quick fight, if i knew u were gonna be so easy i wouldve took off my dd helm ^^
    Guess +1 and +2 uniques cant help yah huh?

Btw, when you fought me i had no buffs + 2 broken shards , look at my dmg to u still forgot to mention that you had 2 of your buddies to help u out. i am up for it all day. come any time

Banned

Originally posted by Luc1fer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luc1fer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrRapist

That was a quick fight, if i knew u were gonna be so easy i wouldve took off my dd helm ^^
    Guess +1 and +2 uniques cant help yah huh?

Btw, when you fought me i had no buffs + 2 broken shards , look at my dmg to u still forgot to mention that you had 2 of your buddies to help u out. i am up for it all day. come any time[/b]
    ROFL, 2 broken shards, no buffs, and my buddys hmm you sir are a retard.
    and when i killed you, i wasnt with them and notice i let them die before i fought, and i even sat down. So shut up with your bs lies. And if you didn't have buffs you took out those two rogues so easily huh? If you wanted to make up a lie, use a better lie.

how about a 1v1 now? Im still totally undergeared, out lvled but im not scared to fight, even if i lose i know you still suck with your +1 and +2 Uniques.

Aphile

bettermore NC again?

:lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Aphile
    bettermore NC again?

:lol:
    huh?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345