Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> Lvl 63 Human Arch Mage *Naked*

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 63 Human Arch Mage *Naked* within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ill buy it for 75$ C/O , will make trustable topic.[/b] i will not sell to him because he wants ...
Page: 3

Jason269

ill buy it for 75$ C/O , will make trustable topic.[/b]
    i will not sell to him because he wants me to give information first >.<

up.

Jason269

up

Jason269

Had 3 Offers so far.

60$
    75$
    +1 CE on Girakon

up 70-80 $ sounds about right. but he wants account information first.

My rules:

You send money to paypal, you wait 2 - 3 days for the money to go in my account so paypal cant charge back themselves like some people do or charge back themself.

funny that you admit to scamming someone for whatever reason, then require that you have the money before you give info. also funny who offered $75 for a naked lvl 63 mage

Banned

I understand your point. However, that Jon guy would have gotten away with Jason&#39;s account, so OFC Jason would be absolutely steaming ! OFC he won&#39;t give back the SS to Jon, even if it is Flips, Jon will still have access to the SS. Flip should re-think who he shares with from now on, let this be a lesson to Jon. Yes, it wasn&#39;t Flip&#39;s fault, but he just got mixed up in all of this.

Anyway, Jason still remains a GG and trustable guy, I would trust him with my account as would many other people.[/b]

i never said jason was a scammer , i would and will bump and 100% trustable for him at any time cause he is a nice guy and trustable trader , but i disagree with his decsion on this , to be honest it doesnt matter whether its jons or fillips , the point has be made that he got him back , but to take that is not yours and keep it is wrong , if jon where to scam you again would he be justifeid ? ...........

Jason269

ill buy it for 75$ C/O , will make trustable topic.[/b]

funny that you admit to scamming someone for whatever reason, then require that you have the money before you give info. also funny who offered $75 for a naked lvl 63 mage[/b]
    hmm this guy offered 75 so wot are u on about? i dont think you know what you are on about. i have many vouchers i also share an account so im not a scammer, i just admit to getting my revenge back off a scammer that scammed many others, including me and never gave my account back in return. someone else had to do it for them.

up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123