Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>lvl 71 warrior

This is a discussion on S>lvl 71 warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; random seriously u suck bro.... 3gzo is great... remember that 1v1 u had with me in cz? when u started ...
Page: 2

holmzi

random seriously u suck bro....

3gzo is great...

remember that 1v1 u had with me in cz?

when u started attacking me and i was down to 1.5k p... so i started attacking back.... i stil fuking won u and ur gay 6k hp....

bro u fuking suk...

y do u have to start these stupid flames?

go away and come back wen ur good enuf to say shit like this....

BlackWidow

if u buyin this char ur also takin his bad repotation with him..one of the stupidest ppl on pathos, let me tell u about a convo we had today..i saw him at erena:

me: 1v1 me
    3gzo: u noob i killed u many times dont need proof u nothin
    me: if i remember right i killed u some times too.
    3gzo: lol noob
    me: then 1v1 me with ur uber items ur scared?
    3gzo: how much money bet?
    me: hm 100m
    3gzo: 100gb and we 1v1
    me: are u stupid? i dont have 100gb
    3gzo: noob

not to mention his english is horrible. and he also accused me of beeing with undying at our 1v1...lol here's ur prove i didnt have undyin neither any priest to do it..

we fought afterall he won with 1.5/10% hp left (about 500hp out of 8000hp)

now look at the gear diffr.

3gzo: lvl 71 warrior, IN,IB,2xPE,2xRoc+1,rap+8, shells+7
    me: lvl770 warrior wp+1,belt of str,2xRoc,we,pe,chitins+8,sword of ...+7

...............[/b]
    after reading that pm looks to me that your the one whose english is a joke, 2nd i guarantee he'd rape you in a second without him having to use your power of the lion scroll lmfao and 3rd you talking about the gear difference um yea i wouldnt say its as big of an issue as you'd like it to be. let this forum be what it is supposed to be for and not your flame spot. if you dont like him as much as you say let him sell his char in peace.

dont even compare Random to 3gzo :lol: until 3gzo realise how to use pots in good timing he can suck everyones balls here :lol: :lol:

look whos talking

Why the hell you guys have to flame each others in every topic.....leave the flames to the game...

grzequ

3gzo is great...[/b]
    no offence but, wtf? he is not... sorry

he always loved me, free or mak right? and infact i never did anything to him
    everytime i tried to ask wtf is his problem he just answered "stfu noob".

btw. when spab got that DD+8 helmet from me, it was egz3 who accused him (his clanmate) of being a duper... and I had to prove him it was legit...

and he may have some warrior skills, yea - skills you can get in 10 months playing a warrior...

Subzero

holmzi, looks who's talkin the guy i killed with full hp few days ago? now zip it we arent talkin about u so stop beeing an attantion whore.

3gzo is an idiot he callin ppl noobs whatsoever i dunno how theres still ppl defending him, yea he killed me with 1/10% hp left, i think that say enough how newbie he is with his uber(babashoped?) gear.

oh and widow ur sayin the gear isnt much of a deal? are u saying u can compere in&ib to belt of str&wp ? ur the joke.

new times are coming
    in every flame war there has to be a holmzi or a blackwidow

why are u guys flaming this ? random just shows a screen shot abt 3zgo and u guys flame the shit out of him

random u know who u lost to his items are 10x better then urs no shame u lost

now just let him sell his char hes happy and ur happy then random

spab

OK FOR ALL FUCKING POSITIVE IDIOTS, NO1 FUCKING NO1 IS SELLING YOUR OR TO YOU IN THIS TOPIC SO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE
    GOD DAMNED SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME TO SELL IT INSTEAD OF 1 FUCKING OFFER YOURE JUST SAYING TUNS OF BULLSHIT.....

holmzi

holmzi, looks who's talkin the guy i killed with full hp few days ago? now zip it we arent talkin about u so stop beeing an attantion whore.

3gzo is an idiot he callin ppl noobs whatsoever i dunno how theres still ppl defending him, yea he killed me with 1/10% hp left, i think that say enough how newbie he is with his uber(babashoped?) gear.

oh and widow ur sayin the gear isnt much of a deal? are u saying u can compere in&ib to belt of str&wp ? ur the joke.[/b]
    lmfao beat me full hp OMFG HAHAHAHA

just remember sum1else plays this character.... u have psoted a screenshot before. of u beating 'me' but then the guy came on forums and said was him... he was even potting...

so fuk u... and wen u ave actually beaten 'ME' then come and fuking say it.... because trust me u wont....

Why the hell you guys have to flame each others in every topic.....leave the flames to the game...[/b]

That's so right ,why do you guys always flame in every single thread ?

I mean , wtf , we all know how skilled 3gZo is, there is no need to talk about it....

EMW

cmon kids, sort theese stupid argues in game not in public forums, Ill let this topic open for now, but if I see more this stupid flame..

holmzi

al is 4gotton between us baba random? B)

Subzero

al is 4gotton between us baba random? B)[/b]
    new day has arrived..sex plýs? :mellow:

lmfao beat me full hp OMFG HAHAHAHA

just remember sum1else plays this character.... u have psoted a screenshot before. of u beating 'me' but then the guy came on forums and said was him... he was even potting...

so fuk u... and wen u ave actually beaten 'ME' then come and fuking say it.... because trust me u wont....[/b]

Two persons sharing an account is a violation of the EULA. Not flaming, just stating a fact.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast