Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S>lvl 71 warrior

This is a discussion on S>lvl 71 warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Two persons sharing an account is a violation of the EULA. Not flaming, just stating a fact.[/b] pls state your ...
Page: 3

BlackWidow

Two persons sharing an account is a violation of the EULA. Not flaming, just stating a fact.[/b]
    pls state your fact while saying it underwater for 10 mins...wow man go apply for GM as your over qualified with your self righteous comments. you'd be amazed how many of the top players share accounts with friends/brothers/wife etc. wtf isnt a violation of TOS they cover their ass better then depends does a 90 year old. this topic has nothing to do with holmzi so if you want to point anything out about him start a new topic otherwise your spamming which is against forum rules so yea can you spell H Y P O C R I T E

pls state your fact while saying it underwater for 10 mins...wow man go apply for GM as your over qualified with your self righteous comments. you'd be amazed how many of the top players share accounts with friends/brothers/wife etc. wtf isnt a violation of TOS they cover their ass better then depends does a 90 year old. this topic has nothing to do with holmzi so if you want to point anything out about him start a new topic otherwise your spamming which is against forum rules so yea can you spell H Y P O C R I T E[/b]

1. Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. By clicking the "I Accept" button and providing us with a credit card number, you represent that you are an adult and are either accepting this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your child. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. Corporations and other entities are not eligible to procure Accounts. You shall not own any Account you create and such Accounts shall be the sole property of K2 Network.

How about you read the TOS first . And btw it's spelled hippocrate you idiot, if your going to try and insult me do it properly.

pls state your fact while saying it underwater for 10 mins...wow man go apply for GM as your over qualified with your self righteous comments. you'd be amazed how many of the top players share accounts with friends/brothers/wife etc. wtf isnt a violation of TOS they cover their ass better then depends does a 90 year old. this topic has nothing to do with holmzi so if you want to point anything out about him start a new topic otherwise your spamming which is against forum rules so yea can you spell H Y P O C R I T E[/b]

this is also against the TOS :

BlackWidow

what ever you say erkul homo..i dont need to insult you your doing the best job ive ever seen. by actually going to the gayo web site and going through your bible(TOS) and finding something that again has nothing to do with this topic you showed everyone how big of a emo'd assclown you honestly are. eh bro put some more tape on your glasses and add a sticker to your gay pride pocket protector. trust me kid ill rape you in any aspect except the way your boyfriend did last night so dont bring your gimp mouth my way. btw need me to send you the link for k2 network applications or do you have it on favorites already B)

at flippy once upon a time you were the tard boy running around cz with your chitin bow remember buddy. are you confessing to using macro since you had a bow? and your ss that you think is something shows me afk getting a drink while we were doing hell hound quest like hmm 4+ months ago k. cry alil less that miaoussss was the only real rogue in your clan and that your long forgotten.

Lag0nx

the flames are high
    bring in the steaks

Bradshouse

Yeah I agree with Black Widow...

You all need to not flame every chance you get. As we have said before you dont know people dont make accusations about shit.
    Also as for Egzo, he is a really gg u all. I chatted with him several times as a human and an orc... We had many 1vs1. Does it matter who won... nah i dont think thats the point... Fact is he does clean vs no dd and i have mad respect for the cat... Stop flamin people cause ur mad at K2 cause you wanna play and cant... He may not have the best combo but that guy is hard to kill even unbuffed unless your a 75+ warrior or he is duffed... He may not be perfect but shit man im not either and neither are you...
    You wanna vs someone get someone your lvl with same gear as you. Thats good vs, even then why flame...........

That is all i have to say besides i think you all need to grow up a bit and stop being kids everytime someone wants to sell something. Has he ever scammed anyone...=NO, does he flame you.....=NO Stop man theres no point

what ever you say erkul homo..i dont need to insult you your doing the best job ive ever seen. by actually going to the gayo web site and going through your bible(TOS) and finding something that again has nothing to do with this topic you showed everyone how big of a emo'd assclown you honestly are. eh bro put some more tape on your glasses and add a sticker to your gay pride pocket protector. trust me kid ill rape you in any aspect except the way your boyfriend did last night so dont bring your gimp mouth my way. btw need me to send you the link for k2 network applications or do you have it on favorites already B)
    at flippy once upon a time you were the tard boy running around cz with your chitin bow remember buddy. are you confessing to using macro since you had a bow? and your ss that you think is something shows me afk getting a drink while we were doing hell hound quest like hmm 4+ months ago k. cry alil less that miaoussss was the only real rogue in your clan and that your long forgotten.[/b]

damnit , that hell hound quest lasted a few days doing hell hound 24 / 7?

anyway I don't care what you think about my chitin bow , if you think i used koxp , fine , post a SS , a fraps or anything,as i didn't on pathos you'll have a hard time finding one

about my clan , yes there was a lot of people that weren't very skilled ,that's just cause i didn't add people with a lot of np but ppl that were cool (I have a proof that I didn't add only the skilled ppl to my clan : you joined it, but your trial didn't go well , you got a crap item and left the clan with it :lol: ).

Of course , i'm one of the less skilled rogue out there , why would I have trained considering i still could rape anyone on the server in a 1v1 back when i played except miaouss, and when he got his 65 givemeurlove.
    Now think whatever you want , I don't care ,and I'm the one dumb enought to keep playing that game run by a bunch of retarded monkeys, trying to show off with an awesome gear that i buy for usd , or that i scammed

now if you wanna continue this pm me , someone here is trying to sell his char and it won't be able to do so if you keep flaming , just do like the last time i posted that screenshot , ignore it cuz you can't defend yourself anyway

BlackWidow

bump for a gg warrior

and a laugh for lil attention whoring flipper. you'll always have the memories.....or nightmares of those 2 words PRESS OK

at flippy once upon a time you were the tard boy running around cz with your chitin bow remember buddy. are you confessing to using macro since you had a bow? and your ss that you think is something shows me afk getting a drink while we were doing hell hound quest like hmm 4+ months ago k. cry alil less that miaoussss was the only real rogue in your clan and that your long forgotten.[/b]
    HA HA you're too funny. I don't flame every chance I get. Check my post count, I rarely post anything. And, Widow, any time any place - I'll be happy to meet you and discusss this in a very personal manner. It seems funny that you become defensive just because I point out a fact, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt which one of us is the more mature by resorting to name calling and insults. You can respond to this if you want, I really don't care, but I will no longer respond to your retorts. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

BlackWidow

yawn ..someone wake me up when someone sticks to the TOPIC at hand

How am I the one attention whoring ? You're the one flaming when people post facts....

In case you weren't smart enought to read my whole message , I'll quote myself

now if you wanna continue this pm me , someone here is trying to sell his char and it won't be able to do so if you keep flaming , just do like the last time i posted that screenshot , ignore it cuz you can't defend yourself anyway[/b]
    not only that you're dumb , but you also ruin your friend's thread...

anyway if you keep posting here , i'll be smarter than you are and just ignore you, at least you make yourself look like an idiot...

holmzi

flippy wtf....

y do u have to get involved in nearly every fuking post?

when u have somthing good to say or sumtihng that actually makes sense then post... otherwise just fuk off

hiya black

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123