Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> skele belt

This is a discussion on S> skele belt within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; If i get an offer that I like then I'll trade. I don't even know how trading would lead to ...
Page: 2

If i get an offer that I like then I'll trade. I don't even know how trading would lead to a scam.. both people put items up and click trade button right? is there some sort of hack bug or something that people do that i should look out for?

Banned

Well if you get offered more than 21gbs (have to do in more than 1 trade), or if you are offered USD. Or the item is duped. People find ways to scam, because some people have no life.

ok, thank you for the heads up.

this guy is cool , leave him alone .

if u got PROOFS plz SHOW THEM , and if u dont ( im sure u dont have ) so stop flame him and let him sell his stuff.

i bought that skeley (in game items ) and everything was FINE . so plz leave this guy alone .

Banned

oky...I still suggest you get your named changes so there wont be further confusion.

already pm'd a mod about it. haven't gotten a response yet.

RiseAgainst_

Dude just make a new account, how lazy can u be?? its not like u have a post count to lose... :huh:

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12