Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>warrior lvl 73 210k nps

This is a discussion on S>warrior lvl 73 210k nps within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; go flame some1 else his topic... go check ur self at a doctor u might have an anger sickness ... ...
Page: 2

ChronicS

go flame some1 else his topic...

go check ur self at a doctor u might have an anger sickness ...
    lol... KO is killing u it would be a wise disicion for u if u did /quit

|3|3

go flame some1 else his topic...

go check ur self at a doctor u might have an anger sickness ...
    lol... KO is killing u it would be a wise disicion for u if u did /quit

|3|3[/b]
    I know i said i not gonne answer here anymore , but as i said you not gonne read everything , you just read 2-3 lines finding something not good and posting , i aleardy said many times i QUITED ko , my items gone by k2 and i dont really care , now my friend playing on my account NOT me , i working and study , good luck and bb for real.

P.S i really dont want to hijacking your topic , so as i said pm me if you have any question or problem , i sure i can fix it for you , i just dont want you to cry to admins about hijacking while you came first and lied in trustable section , so if you have problems really you welcome to pm me and ill answer asap , good luck selling.

ChronicS

I know i said i not gonne answer here anymore , but as i said you not gonne read everything , you just read 2-3 lines finding something not good and posting , i aleardy said many times i QUITED ko , my items gone by k2 and i dont really care , now my friend playing on my account NOT me , i working and study , good luck and bb for real.

P.S i really dont want to hijacking your topic , so as i said pm me if you have any question or problem , i sure i can fix it for you , i just dont want you to cry to admins about hijacking while you came first and lied in trustable section , so if you have problems really you welcome to pm me and ill answer asap , good luck selling.[/b]
    k

NLwesje

bump for trustable

ps check my list of trustable traders if traded with

ChronicS

bump for trustable

ps check my list of trustable traders if traded with [/b]
    wu
    wu
    wu
    wu
    wu