Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sell bosse rogue lvl 70,14

This is a discussion on Sell bosse rogue lvl 70,14 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im not pro...i didnt say i will hack him.. u think all i have to do in life is to ...
Page: 3

Banned

im not pro...i didnt say i will hack him..
    u think all i have to do in life is to learn how to hack?.. thats a waste of time
    i just know ppl that know

Hostibus

oh thats awesome ... and of course ppl like that dun have better things to do then hacking some forum users because smb will ask them for it yea ... and also surely they wont care about punishment that they`ll get for it since ur ip is clearly visible at forum ... yea awesome man ... just stop talking bullshit since as far as i can see u got no idea about hacking procedure and penalties for that ... they wont do that cause : however we cant catch them if they`re good , we can catch u easly without any - even single problem - and that will give us a way to them and the price that they`ll pay for burning one pc will be around 25k usd so yea for sure they gonna do that for u go ahead

-RW-

;] jesse let me do some calls and start count the hours that ur pc working...have fun with it and start save money[/b]

Why is it always ppl from countries like yours that threatens to hack other people ? is it like a big e-peen stroke competition?

PLS ALL FEAR HIM HES GONNA MAKE UR CPU FAN TIRED

Iam a superhacker from israel, with my hacking skills i will takeover the world bwahaha, go drink some milk to that big beef. Btw B> Ollon Mössa

Banned

go ahead take my ip...if im not the 1 that hacked u cant do anything about it...and im sure u cant know who is the hacker...u know what is proxy right?

*edit*

last post on this thread... get a life fellas

-RW-

go ahead take my ip...if im not the 1 that hacked u cant do anything about it...and im sure u cant know who is the hacker...u know what is proxy right?

*edit*

last post on this thread... get a life fellas[/b]

Aint our prob u cant play legit so u get banned kiddow =)

Banned

:| u r retarted? im not the 1 that got banned...jesse did...now for real last post cya

You are one cocky nuub:<

Carefull, this guy is a scammer.
    Scammed KC and some shit from me.
    [/b]

Hostibus

jesse didnt even use that acc and it god banned our super pro haxor ! rape a bank for me plxxx i`ll gyft u giga +8 for that okie ?

parzufOn

all can fucking go out from my topic?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

Hostibus

ur topic ? its free forum i guess

RuSTy-O

comon jesse u know the full story i dont blame u for anything i dont think u made somthing wrong with acc (but u got banned for koxp so idk) but dont put fucking finger on me and blame me for scame people ! man u get what we agreed to deal with and when it was your acc for 2 days and i remind it was after u change your pass and make sure u got the KC in it and already started xp with the acc THEN! only THEN u got the ban SO WHAT THE HELL I DID WRONG WITH THIS?
    tell me i wanna know why u put finger on me? i didnt give u what u deserve? i didnt give u anything? i just say&#39;s "FUCK U ASSHOLE AND RUN AWAY?" NO i gave u what u should get and u get banned thats none of my problem
    look i am too busy for this shits and i really dont give a shit for this acc now but something is very important me and is my name i cant stand u make me scammer cos is aint right.
    i couldnt not respond this msg and i want make things clear for every one Jesse u get what u deserved from me, and what happen after u get it is none of my problem only yours i am really sad thats what happed but dont fucking blame me for this.
    have a nice week everyone i hope i made something clear.
    cya next week.
    Ty RuSTy-O the REAL owner of this acc(Eliran)

Banned

waiting for jesse reply lets see what he have to say

I did not play that account. I logged it at night, left it online when I slept. Woke up and went to comp and "disconnected from server"... Tried to log it later that night and it was banned for koxp.
    And no, I did not get what I was offered. U told me u would give me 2k kc on another account but u never did. So you scammed me.

Crossing why are u waiting? Thought u were going to kill my computer?

#edit#
    The KC is still on "your" account so I did not get what u offered me.

Scammer.

-RW-

He make CPU FAN very very happy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast