Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selling lvl 80 Rogue 450k np 10 %/items !

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 80 Rogue 450k np 10 %/items ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; omg, this guy believes in his own dreams >.< i guess he need some serious help in real-life....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

omg, this guy believes in his own dreams >.< i guess he need some serious help in real-life.

unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    omg, this guy believes in his own dreams >.< i guess he need some serious help in real-life.
    LOl u need some serious help .. lil virgin boy .. when u was last time outside to play with ur moron's ( turkish kids ) ?.. get a life nigga !

andreasael3

u say am a slave ??? u gave your money and you admit it!!
    i prolly never played ko ? i played more years than you (not proud of it tho)
    i get a life ? u keep playing.... and koxping.. and being online on forum 24/7 to reply to posts coz u get a meaning in life...... anw after all this who ever buys it....what can i say... gl

ZhaoXou

i was playing with Zhao crew at kronos like 2 weeks only and we know very good this koxper i wont even pay 10$ for this shit... when i see guys like this one, i am so sad that ko players arent playing in 1 big room... i would burn him...
    cuz of ppl like that + stupid gm's knight online is over...

unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by andreasael3 View Post
    u say am a slave ??? u gave your money and you admit it!!
    i prolly never played ko ? i played more years than you (not proud of it tho)
    i get a life ? u keep playing.... and koxping.. and being online on forum 24/7 to reply to posts coz u get a meaning in life...... anw after all this who ever buys it....what can i say... gl

well i m not 7/24 in forum i just came to see what kind of fan's post in my thread but i m still so glad .. because u fan's bumping my thread ... ! good luck mr chineese kid !

unwanted

The offer is still available !

evuLL

Bounceupmypost!

unwanted

jbumpz !!!!!!!!

unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by evuLL View Post
    Bounceupmypost!
    Exchange done with evuLL sold pads +9 rogue for 400 buck's nice an fast !

Cheers'

unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by unwanted View Post
    Hi , today i decided to quit ko because i m bored and i go travel alot soon .. so i will be to busy to play ... what ever the items char are :
    Armours :

Pauldron chitin +9
    Gloves shell +9
    Undefeable windforce +8 ( prolly the only one from kronos )
    set +8 shell
    Bahamut set + pathos glove

Jewelers :

Rol x2
    Pp
    eb+1
    hr+2 x2

Inn :

20 gbs
    pup scrool's
    and items that cost around 60 gb's !

Char name is Judge ( prolly best archer from kronos )

I accept just Westernunion / Moneygram or face to face !

For more info`s add yahoo : [email protected] or msn : [email protected] !

Waiting for offer's !

Cheers,
    Till now the big offer is 800 usd , i m still waiting for offer's ! ( char still available )

PenguinMaster

5/1/2010 12:19:42 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. You.and.this.unwanted.kid.have.a.nice.lil.scam.wor kin.up.on.ko4life.lmao
    5/1/2010 12:20:00 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster
    5/1/2010 12:20:20 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Lmao.how.much.you.guys.tryin.to.scam.off.someone.I .didn't.look.too.much.xD
    5/1/2010 12:20:49 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Not.gonna.lie.lmao.you.guys.are.playin.it.like.a.c ouple.o'."g's".xD
    5/1/2010 12:20:53 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster rofl
    5/1/2010 12:20:59 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Lmao
    5/1/2010 12:21:24 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. "Exchange done with evuLL sold pads +9 rogue for 400 buck's nice an fast !"
    5/1/2010 12:21:32 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Nigga.you.couldn't.even.afford.new.shoes.xD
    5/1/2010 12:22:26 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. You.helpin.him.move.to.C-W.or.is.he.actually.quitting?
    5/1/2010 12:22:37 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. ORRRR.are.you.guys.just.tryin.to.make.some.moola.l mao
    5/1/2010 12:22:43 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster trying to make
    5/1/2010 12:22:44 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster mad cash
    5/1/2010 12:22:56 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster link me
    5/1/2010 12:22:58 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Lmao.can't.wait.to.see.who.falls.for.this.xD
    5/1/2010 12:22:58 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster to the forum
    5/1/2010 12:22:59 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster post
    5/1/2010 12:23:05 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. No.one.has.said.anything
    5/1/2010 12:23:17 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Last.thing.that.was.said.was.what.I.just.sent.you
    5/1/2010 12:23:27 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster ah lol.com
    5/1/2010 12:23:40 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. About.how.you.bought.those.+9.pads.for.400.bucks.x
    5/1/2010 12:23:41 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. xD*
    5/1/2010 12:23:43 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Too.funny
    5/1/2010 12:23:50 AM evuL Jordon - I love you baby. PenguinMaster
    5/1/2010 12:23:54 AM PenguinMaster evuL Jordon - I love you baby. Lmao...

My name is Penguin.
    My space bar is broke.
    And I just owned the FUCK out of unwanted and evuL.

Don't buy shit from either of them.

I even sent pm to The_Real_PlodeZ but he didn't even respond back. This guy is a known cheater and scammer.

Even if he gives you the character without scamming. His character will be banned very soon. Everybody is reporting him.

unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I even sent pm to The_Real_PlodeZ but he didn't even respond back. This guy is a known cheater and scammer.

Even if he gives you the character without scamming. His character will be banned very soon. Everybody is reporting him.
    Lol , nice joke my char was reported from about 1 month .. and i didint got banned gm checked me twice .. and the only one who reporting is u and tenzin .. i think u guys are same person .. admin should check the ip ! U will see i will never get ban even 24h ... dosent metter if u report with 100 user's i still not get ban .. and btw .. i will sell judge soon .. a guy offered me 1200 usd and is comming in romania for it ... now good luck in this forum with ur shitty friend's !

unwanted

U guys should get a life ... and not crying in all forum's about me .. u make me good publish not sux one .. because if ur post around 10 peoples add me alerdy .. and they are still adding me with offer's . maybe they are shetty one's ... but is still ok ... and btw i dont care if everyone ( you ) report me ) u will see i will never get ban because this char got lvl legaly and never used eny hack also invested around 10k in knight cash even if i was use k0xp or what ever u saying .. gm wouldnt ban me .. they dont loose 2 - 3k ivnest per month ... for peoples like u ) !

unwanted

Still waiting for offer's the char is available 5 day's more !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast