Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

SOLD SOLD

This is a discussion on SOLD SOLD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; why u senior member [/b] Cuz I got 500+ posts, anyway...leave Pato alone ffs, you would've whined if he decided ...
Page: 4

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

why u senior member [/b]
    Cuz I got 500+ posts, anyway...leave Pato alone ffs, you would've whined if he decided to quit while still in Insanity, so stfu to every one flaming him, either be polite or gtfo out of his selling topic.

J

Maybe if he wasn't such a greedy kid we wouldn't flame his topic. I'm sure he won't sell it because he will want too much for his items[/b]
    He said he wants 250 for character naked.

pato_sobre

so, BUMP?

_Hybrid_

Bump for abi

Damn so chikens die ? [/b]
    Nahh we will be always in ppl hearts xD GG CLAN

Nah !

Hybrid is imortalTr

bump[/b]
    WTF???? :wub:

BUMP FOR CARA DE VERGA!

pato_sobre

D: BUMP

Banned

Cuz I got 500+ posts, anyway...leave Pato alone ffs, you would've whined if he decided to quit while still in Insanity, so stfu to every one flaming him, either be polite or gtfo out of his selling topic.[/b]
    can u suck his d1ck any better? <3
    jk

but anyways i was posting this bs b.c he called me a noob =(
    maybe he beat my sharer when he has been playing a warrior for sooo long than finally moved to our rogue..
    n whines b.c i got a rol n he got a re =( n called me a noob xD
    but anyways

gl selling gl with wutever u are doing ^_^

bump

pato_sobre

BUMPý

aero

Maybe if he wasn&#39;t such a greedy kid we wouldn&#39;t flame his topic. I&#39;m sure he won&#39;t sell it because he will want too much for his items[/b]
    ya becuz hes so greedy :lol:

pato_sobre

ya becuz hes so greedy :lol:[/b]
    lol how many die4you and insanity memeber wanna blame this topic cuz jaleously or W/E? can u just STFU? who is calling u?

aero

lol how many die4you and insanity memeber wanna blame this topic cuz jaleously or W/E? can u just STFU? who is calling u?[/b]
    your mom did
    and why would i be jealous of a greedy bastard who whined for ew 24/7 and made 10 topics becuz kloud was rude to you?;(

pato_sobre

lol i ll say to ur mom that wont let u stay in ur pc, gogo share a char cuz u dont have balls to get ur own char fully equiped as i did /jaleously, ur sharer did all 4 u, you just bought a char that other lvled, i did lvled 72 lvls thats the diff between u and me = i dont need a clan to get items and i dont need to babashop any ITEM/character.

i got all this shit by my own and in a legit way

so bb go flame in other side

BUMP!

aero

lol i ll say to ur mom that wont let u stay in ur pc, gogo share a char cuz u dont have balls to get ur own char fully equiped as i did /jaleously, ur sharer did all 4 u,[/b]
    and i&#39;ll tell ur mom to give you some english lessons,"stay in my pc" rofl. and like you didnt have a sharer?and no he didnt do everything for me, when i joined it it wasn&#39;t even half as equipped as it is now so stfu retard

pato_sobre

and i&#39;ll tell ur mom to give you some english lessons,"stay in my pc" rofl. and like you didnt have a sharer?and no he didnt do everything for me, when i joined it it wasn&#39;t even half as equipped as it is now so stfu retard[/b]
    sucking clan leader´s dick and with a char already lvled stfu omg

gogo babashop pls

BUMP

you girls need to calm down

yossi777

pato, shut up before i shut u fuck up.
    150$ for ur char is really gg offer.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast