Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Suggestions for all players except...

This is a discussion on Suggestions for all players except... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Someone wanna play tic tac to?...
Page: 2

Someone wanna play tic tac to?

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    keep it going vendetta im just taking ss's of all these posts u guys have saying ur gana own and shit. *Telling all to go orc. *Then once the server goes up and we own ur ass im gana make a video to humiliate u infront of all of the ko4life members. *Your all gana be the laughing stock of the game. *You'll get flamed out. *Especially givemeurlove. *You get banned, you macro, you glitch, yet you always deny it.
    i wanna see u video owning me or my clan[/b]

N1GG4

givemeurlove a lvl 1 could own you if u didnt use glitches or macro. please dont talk. I'm gana love seeing you get banned from your clan cause you suck so bad. Just cause you glithced and shit thats how u got good on the other servers. You couldnt get lvl 60 without a macro on regular ko if ur life depended on it. I have no problems with vendetta just that they're so cocky and think there the best when they havnt seen the rest. You are the worst player in ur clan and probabaly the only one who macroed and glitches so you have no right to talk. ill make sure I own ur ass everytime I see u

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

keep it going vendetta im just taking ss's of all these posts u guys have saying ur gana own and shit. *Telling all to go orc. *Then once the server goes up and we own ur ass im gana make a video to humiliate u infront of all of the ko4life members. *Your all gana be the laughing stock of the game. *You'll get flamed out. *Especially givemeurlove. *You get banned, you macro, you glitch, yet you always deny it.

i wanna see u video owning me or my clan
    [/b]
    thats coinsidence,me too

Originally posted by N1GG4
    givemeurlove a lvl 1 could own you if u didnt use glitches or macro. *please dont talk. *I'm gana love seeing you get banned from your clan cause you suck so bad. Just cause you glithced and shit thats how u got good on the other servers. *You couldnt get lvl 60 without a macro on regular ko if ur life depended on it. *I have no problems with vendetta just that they're so cocky and think there the best when they havnt seen the rest. *You are the worst player in ur clan and probabaly the only one who macroed and glitches so you have no right to talk.
    u dont know nothing about edana now u are calling me glitcher becuase one persion said i was banned for glitcher zzzz go to the hell faking kid lvl 60 is easy with quest and play 24 hours in day stupid kid

N1GG4

LERN TU SPEEL PLX BABA.

LMFAO U FUKING GAY FAG. DONT TALK IF U DONT KNOW WHAT UR SAYING. I OWNED U ON EDANA ON MY LVL 50 AND U KNOW IT. OR DID U SELL YOUR ACCOUNT AGAIN THAT DAY THAT I OWNED U AND GET IT BACK THE NEXT? Fucking noob. Stop making up shit. Yea it will be easy now cause the new quests. But on ke u couldn't do shit without ur macroes. so shh fuckin noob

LERN TU SPEEL PLX BABA. *

LMFAO U FUKING GAY FAG. *DONT TALK IF U DONT KNOW WHAT UR SAYING. *I OWNED U ON EDANA ON MY LVL 50 AND U KNOW IT. *OR DID U SELL YOUR ACCOUNT AGAIN THAT DAY THAT I OWNED U AND GET IT BACK THE NEXT? *Fucking noob. Stop making up shit. *Yea it will be easy now cause the new quests. *But on ke u couldn't do shit without ur macroes. *so shh fuckin noob

kk baba u are the best u owned all u will owned mobs too GL faking kid

Chuo

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuo
    Its hard to translate some sentenses from English to Polish cuz we've got other dictionary :P
    Also got a scam dictionary immo? fag[/b]
    U know what I found funny , after I talked with few ppl ( I didnt get chance to talk for myself cuz they changed my password on ko4life and msn <_< ) they know what REALY happened , not what Josh wrote and they understand that I wanted to give him his daggers + full plates but he said if I dont give him all , he will call me scammer etc. so I got pissed , I want Josh to post Screen Shot of our convo , U will notice diffrence there ( I cant , they took my msn ) .
    So good luck on new serwer

Hydr4

Originally posted by Chuo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuo)</div>
    Originally posted by Hydr4@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuo

Its hard to translate some sentenses from English to Polish cuz we've got other dictionary :P
    Also got a scam dictionary immo? fag
    U know what I found funny , after I talked with few ppl ( I didnt get chance to talk for myself cuz they changed my password on ko4life and msn <_< ) they know what REALY happened , not what Josh wrote and they understand that I wanted to give him his daggers + full plates but he said if I dont give him all , he will call me scammer etc. so I got pissed , I want Josh to post Screen Shot of our convo , U will notice diffrence there ( I cant , they took my msn ) .
    So good luck on new serwer[/b]
    Sure they did for me ur still a Polish gay scammer , good luck on new server

Chuo

Yes , I am cuz you know Josh part of story , but you think I care about what you'r saying ? Nah

N1GG4

As of now i could care less about anyone else. In every vendetta party I see I promiss you that I will always kill givemeurlove first for thinkin he's good yet he doesn't know that this drake expansion doesn't have any glitches meaning his stupid gay ass is gana get owned. have fun turk.

halifax

nig4a / raichu - I dont even know why you are talking. You already got ban from Vendettas vent b/c your annoying as hell and u were begging our members to join your clan.

N1GG4

HAHAHAH LMFAO WHEN DID I BEG THEM TO JOIN OUR CLAN. I WAS STATEING THAT VENDETTA IS GANA SUCK CAUSE OF MORIAN lmfao.. Hahhaa and most of ur members are old friends of mine. I was joking around with them. They wouldn't be able to join the clan anyway even if I wanted them and they agreed.

HAHAHAH LMFAO WHEN DID I BEG THEM TO JOIN OUR CLAN. *I WAS STATEING THAT VENDETTA IS GANA SUCK CAUSE OF MORIAN lmfao.. *Hahhaa and most of ur members are old friends of mine. *I was joking around with them. *They wouldn't be able to join the clan anyway even if I wanted them and they agreed.
    u only tell me macro becuase others guys say me , can u prove this plz madafaka and give me one photo where i m using gltich plz btw if u kill me in game i pay u 1b in manes or in all server if u want

N1GG4

lmfao morian ur all over manes. go look for urself. and now ur already on pathos.

lern tu fcuking speel

just stop flaming until the server is up

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast