Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Suggestions for all players except...

This is a discussion on Suggestions for all players except... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; TownOrDie Vendetta!! B)...
Page: 4

N1GG4

TownOrDie Vendetta!! B)

IShakeThatThang

Vendetta - an often prolonged series of retaliatory, vengeful, or hostile acts or exchange of such acts <waged a personal vendetta against those who opposed his nomination>

TownOrDie - town or die

N1GG4

Exactly. We dont need a big old fancy definition to be good. We like to keep it nice and short.

IShakeThatThang

no comment

Will not waste time to flame here with ppls like Morian (he will get what he deserved at cz ><) just that 2 nice SS :

cya

N1GG4

owned.

Ouch

jigsaw_

lol...owned by freestyler

TownOrDie - either you town, or i will shove my foot up your ass, and u die.

but, then again most of the people in vendetta would enjoy getting something shoved up their asses.

Hydr4

Originally posted by Freestyler
    Will not waste time to flame here with ppls like Morian (he will get what he deserved at cz ><) just that 2 nice SS :

cya
    shut the fuck up luring piece of gay trash

N1GG4

lmfao.. also notice that ur talking to freestyler who isnt the leader of mioussss he just found those ss's. + the fact that he is in ur clan (givemeurlove) is the only reason why ur defending him cause if he wasnt in ur clan u'd be flaming him out of pathos saying we dont need koxper's like u. that proves nothing. Miousss could have had a bow on but dont mean he lured it. atleast his sigs show givemeurlove attacking but urs shows miousssss hiding.

jigsaw_

Squirtle>Riachu

Hydr4

lol no that's not why im not defending anyone im just saying hes a piece of gay trash who lures also on my chicken(lvl 1 2.0%) -_-

Originally posted by Hydr4
    lol no that's not why im not defending anyone im just saying hes a piece of gay trash who lures also on my chicken(lvl 1 2.0%) -_-
    No little smiley here

N1GG4

trust me he wasnt luring on ur chicken and if he was luring it was on the koxper thats in ur clan.

Hydr4

Originally posted by Alkanada+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alkanada)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4
    No little smiley here

[/b]
    ROFLMAO

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast