Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Trading HB+8

This is a discussion on Trading HB+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I agree too, yes you are [/b] Too hard for you to admit you got owned , but its ok ...
Page: 3

I agree too, yes you are [/b]
    Too hard for you to admit you got owned , but its ok , people can see it alone , go ahead you will have so much posts , you doin fine till now
    I done here , i did very good when i owned you by the posts ah...just please , please i beg you , let me know when you sold it for 400$.

sell me plys

Redemption

sell me plys [/b]
    im not really looking for 1h weapons =[ if you are gonna for the stuff on that list ill put HB in reserve for you

Redemption

Too hard for you to admit you got owned , but its ok , people can see it alone , go ahead you will have so much posts , you doin fine till now
    I done here , i did very good when i owned you by the posts ah...just please , please i beg you , let me know when you sold it for 400$.[/b]
    u owned me? you've only proven your lack in proper English. You have proven you don't know prices. You have proven that you are spamming 32 year old living in his parents basement. You have proven that your mom is a whore =]

no shut up stop talking im not admitting anything im simply ignoring you, because that is how we treat immature people now get the fuck out a here before slap you with the back side of my dick.

now listen to Franco;s advise and just quit while your ahead. HB+8 is 250-350$ it is NOT and while NOT ever be 150-200$ you ignorant piece of shit II+8 goes for that much

im not really looking for 1h weapons =[ if you are gonna for the stuff on that list ill put HB in reserve for you[/b]
    well if u want all that stuff on ur list u gotta be joking me

111gbs thats like 450 $ xD

and the items are way to much u ask for

but nvm good luck

Redemption

well if u want all that stuff on ur list u gotta be joking me

111gbs thats like 450 $ xD

and the items are way to much u ask for

but nvm good luck[/b]
    2-3$ a gold bar only an idiot like Omfg would pay more

man....

just take this for an example rol =13gb rol= 50-60 $ so thats like about 4 $ for one gb

or just take a SSE it is like 10gb and and SSE always been like 40$ so 1$ atm is like 4 dollar and the prices for gbs are raising because the market prices ingame are dropping
    believe me or not but this is how its going

greetz

Redemption

man....

just take this for an example rol =13gb rol= 50-60 $ so thats like about 4 $ for one gb

or just take a SSE it is like 10gb and and SSE always been like 40$ so 1$ atm is like 4 dollar and the prices for gbs are raising because the market prices ingame are dropping
    believe me or not but this is how its going

greetz[/b]
    eh your right. but there is always some one who is willing to pay 300-400$ for a HB+8. and i just bought 15gb for 3$ each

well there are always some idiots out there^^

a friend just told me he sold 40 gb to some guy for 400 euros so 10 euros each gb xDDD

but i am a serious buyer so i wont overprice on it xD

Redemption

well there are always some idiots out there^^

a friend just told me he sold 40 gb to some guy for 400 euros so 10 euros each gb xDDD

but i am a serious buyer so i wont overprice on it xD[/b]

nathan16

OmgThisIsMe shut up.

OmgThisIsMe shut up.[/b]
    oke

Wait , why should i.

Redemption

OmgThisIsMe shut up.[/b]
    +1

thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123