Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

vendetta??

This is a discussion on vendetta?? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by jizz Josh u suck ass in war i was hitting u like 1.3 and u claim u ...
Page: 3

Ki1laH

Originally posted by jizz
    Josh u suck ass in war i was hitting u like 1.3 and u claim u own 2v8's when ur ass was 5% hp with 1 sd ( dont think u got ac tho but still ur bad )
    1.3k because we had damage boost bro.

And you clannies have ksed us down there as well, maybe not your personally.

Flippy don't even try to call us ksers or trade spammers, you were the first one to ever KS us down there, and your clan does it all the time, we don't ks you, just get you killed while watching with enjoyment.

And as for you saying your clan was getting 'revenge' we haven't done shit to your clan.

In fact, we watched you guys do an obl peacefully, then started on one, and here comes you and a few of your clannies, luring 3 atross 2 riotes harungas etc on us.

Know the funny thing about it, you blamed your clan for doing this...over 3 of them pmed me afterwards saying they wish they were in Vendetta because they can't stand being in a clan that lures on people.

And don't even try to say we lure on you at hobgobs, the first person to ever get lured on there was me, and i came back to a screen full of 'hahahaahha 4 stone him and do it again ahahahha'

Screenshots were taken, luring is bannable, good luck.

Originally posted by Suicune+-->
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

but dont worry

when Vengeance and KissMyAss will be]

Lol, Annihilation or Vendetta could own ur clan 8v8 any fucking time.
    yea probably. Except Dig no1 is 60 or master in our clan.

But josh you arent able to talk here. Without ur clan you are nothing. If my clan is disbanded i can face it and play solo unlike you. Alone u are shit[/b]
    who fucking woyuldnt be bale ot take it solo whne ur lil fucking But Buddy stole kings money,

jizz

ahah fosho

Josh u suck ass in war i was hitting u like 1.3 and u claim u own 2v8's when ur ass was 5% hp with 1 sd ( dont think u got ac tho but still ur bad )
    Lol, i was malcie,d and humans had a DMG BOOST.. Sins were fucking spiking me 2k...

jizz

killah ??? what did we ks

Ki1laH

killah ??? what did we ks
    Not you personally but I have seen a vengeance running ahead of us killing hobgobs when we were xping slowly once. Don't recall the name, have had so many KSer's down there. Most being from kissmyass though.

jizz

but still no way u can survive a 8v2 nor oblivion

jizz

that was me but it was just a joke i just sd it once

Originally posted by Ki1laH

And as for you saying your clan was getting 'revenge' we haven't done shit to your clan.

In fact, we watched you guys do an obl peacefully, then started on one, and here comes you and a few of your clannies, luring 3 atross 2 riotes harungas etc on us. *

Know the funny thing about it, you blamed your clan for doing this...over 3 of them pmed me afterwards saying they wish they were in Vendetta because they can't stand being in a clan that lures on people.

And don't even try to say we lure on you at hobgobs, the first person to ever get lured on there was me, and i came back to a screen full of 'hahahaahha 4 stone him and do it again ahahahha'

First i would like to get a SS of me luring BEFORE james trying to get me killed.

At that obl , i didnt do anything. You can ask anyone in the party i said not to trade spam or lure. But i can't control what ppl do. You didnt kick ppl trade spamming / luring on me so i don't know why i should kick someone in my clan because he trade spammed / lured on you , even tho i don't like it.

Now if you got SS of my clan members luring on your clan , i got gigas of fraps of your clan luring / trade spamming me.

If my clan members decide to join your clan , they can.

Many ppl leaved recently ( like 4 ) and i respect their choices for a few , and i don't respect at all the one who disband without saying anything with clan drops , keeping them.

But then again if they wanna join your clan , they can , its not like i care. Good friends will stay friends even if they are in another clan , so it doesnt matter anyway.

but still no way u can survive a 8v2 nor oblivion
    8v2 agaisnt people liek you... No
    8v2 vs FeelMyspike, nova, dagger, Yes. ^_^

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jizz
    Lol, i was malcie,d and humans had a DMG BOOST.. Sins were fucking spiking me 2k...[/b]

Priests have a spell called "Cure Curse" it doesnt even use an item like for rogue , so its your prob if you get duffed for hours without curing...

Thesource

[quote]

2 days ago your idiot mage lured all floor on us and u was with him. No 1 pmed us to say sorry, I think it means your clan is ok with luring ?

If u wanna talk about luring 1st ban that idiot from your clan.

I hate hypocrites like you. <_<

jizz

^^

jizz

omg lol always shit talking ><

jizz

we should have a KnightOnline PATHOS Peace Conference KOPPC :wub:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast