Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

vendetta??

This is a discussion on vendetta?? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by jizz but still no way u can survive a 8v2 nor oblivion Why do you have to ...
Page: 4

Cerius

Originally posted by jizz
    but still no way u can survive a 8v2 nor oblivion
    Why do you have to bring up Oblivion in to this? Just zip it symbol, whats so hard about that?

stop the spamming symbol :lol:

jizz

he brought himself up ><

but about this KOPPC we should all sit in the delos crystal room and talk about this and ill take ss and show everyone

Cerius

he brought himself up ><

but about this KOPPC we should all sit in the delos crystal room and talk about this and ill take ss and show everyone
    Haha, who shall be the peacekeeper then?

jizz

I will ^_^ the left side of the carpet = Vendetta. Right side = Anni and Middle or behind me = vengeance

OOPS FORGOT KISSMYASS the will be opposite of me

Were gonna need a bigger place then delos if you want obl to be able to fit his fat ass in there. ^_^

Cerius

I will ^_^ the left side of the carpet = Vendetta. Right side = Anni and Middle or behind me = vengeance

OOPS FORGOT KISSMYASS the will be opposite of me
    Well, if it's a peaceconference between those 3 clans we'll be able to keep it up. I'll be vice-president. :P Hey yo symbol, come down abyss and kill these 2 ks'ers will you? :P

jizz

coming

Ki1laH

[quote]

And don't even try to say we lure on you at hobgobs, the first person to ever get lured on there was me, and i came back to a screen full of 'hahahaahha 4 stone him and do it again ahahahha'

Screenshots were taken, luring is bannable, good luck.
    2 days ago your idiot mage lured all floor on us and u was with him. No 1 pmed us to say sorry, I think it means your clan is ok with luring ?

If u wanna talk about luring 1st ban that idiot from your clan.

I hate hypocrites like you. <_<
    I'm not a hypocrite, we invited you to our party and let you have great xp for hours, then we go take a break and come back to find you and your clannies all lvling there. We had annihilation come kill you, I wasn't there when anybody lured on you so don't even pretend I was, just because my character is standing there doing nothing doesn't mean im at my computer.

he brought himself up ><

thats actually not a bad idea !!!
    with ToD

all 4 top clans should go abyess room and talk about these mathers, cuz if we don't setlle this... war between clan will stay 4ever!

might be a very good thing for the server.... perhaps we can inv the GM too

jizz

yea i ask capttripps D

Originally posted by CroNe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CroNe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jizz
    he brought himself up ><

thats actually not a bad idea !!!
    with ToD

all 4 top clans should go abyess room and talk about these mathers, cuz if we don't setlle this... war between clan will stay 4ever!

might be a very good thing for the server.... perhaps we can inv the GM too[/b]

But if there is peace everywhere then cz and wars will just be killing noobs , so game will die etc etc :unsure:

::ShockWave::

close... <_<

jizz

ofc we fight in cz and wars... but this abyss thing and shit talkings gotta stop ><

Cerius

ofc we fight in cz and wars... but this abyss thing and shit talkings gotta stop ><
    +1 Let's do it tonight?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast