Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vote for....Queen

This is a discussion on Vote for....Queen within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; useless post Everyone knows a turk is going to win on both sides <_<...
Page: 2

DOm

useless post

Everyone knows a turk is going to win on both sides <_<

download

useless post

Everyone knows a turk is going to win on both sides <_<[/b]
    So u kinda made a useless replay,true?

Seriously if u have nothin good to say, dont say it. Last time i checked ur post count stay the same on merkat sections.

Nymphaea the sexiest queen Manes ever seen gogogo vote her

RiseAgainst_

nymphaea is my lady fark off!

Im voting for her

Goliath_

I think in turky its big honour to be king and its very imprortant for them to have a king cos they feel like they own the game then or something, others dont care so much , i know how turks have loads of accs they login wiith just to vote and how they make new accounts, we should do the same but all are to lazy so i guees there will always be a turkish king

Goliath_

I think in turky its big honour to be king and its very imprortant for them to have a king cos they feel like they own the game then or something, others dont care so much , i know how turks have loads of accs they login wiith just to vote and how they make new accounts, we should do the same but all are to lazy so i guees there will always be a turkish king

cool double post

btw this is nymphaea she sent me this pic on msn the other day

matthewthegeek

I think in turky its big honour to be king and its very imprortant for them to have a king cos they feel like they own the game then or something, others dont care so much , i know how turks have loads of accs they login wiith just to vote and how they make new accounts, we should do the same but all are to lazy so i guees there will always be a turkish king[/b]

yes it is i bet in turky on tv they have commercials evry1 log onto ko its time 2 vote ur king the king in ko is probably the ruller in turky cause 99% of turky plays and the 1 % who dont play cant afford it or actually have a life witch is impossible for a turk but who knows mayb there is a few like i was watching a vid that a turk made making a +8 shard and evry1 in the cafe was watching and when he made it they all were cheering crying and jumping up and down it was real sad but i think thats how turky is.

RiseAgainst_

yes it is i bet in turky on tv they have commercials evry1 log onto ko its time 2 vote ur king the king in ko is probably the ruller in turky cause 99% of turky plays and the 1 % who dont play cant afford it or actually have a life witch is impossible for a turk but who knows mayb there is a few like i was watching a vid that a turk made making a +8 shard and evry1 in the cafe was watching and when he made it they all were cheering crying and jumping up and down it was real sad but i think thats how turky is.[/b]
    /not_funny

Xzero

cool double post

btw this is nymphaea she sent me this pic on msn the other day
    [/b]
    nymphaea i wont mind tapping her without protection
    I will vote with my dcz chars

vote for nymp
    Estonia Ftw

Right estonia (Y) owns xD

Banned

who cares ;s otantik got too many accounts ;s we wont win it like that i think ...[/b]
    +1

tolgahan

otantik said "i wont be king again"

No shit he won&#39;t be king again... usually you need to be nominated :S

Hostibus

w/o bro &#39;otantik&#39; band is choosing who will be the next kind not we ... with that 400 accounts created its hard to beat him legitly ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast