Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Vote for....Queen

This is a discussion on Vote for....Queen within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; IŽll tell javier to spam in the command chat at wars that marily is a girl and u`ll see how ...
Page: 3

IŽll tell javier to spam in the command chat at wars that marily is a girl and u`ll see how votes are coming! teenager turks ftw!

IŽll tell javier to spam in the command chat at wars that marily is a girl and u`ll see how votes are coming! teenager turks ftw! [/b]

hey they will vote

BnHrezzer

VOTE for TURKS gg

iViKiller

/not_funny[/b]
    +1

suksu_5

Nymphaea
    The...
    The best...
    The best player...
    The best player from Estonia !

Nymphaea Go Go pwn ppl ^^

RiseAgainst_

I love her and i think niro or vallo said turks were pming him sayin " nęmph for kęnnnng"

nypmpha

yes it is i bet in turky on tv they have commercials evry1 log onto ko its time 2 vote ur king the king in ko is probably the ruller in turky cause 99% of turky plays and the 1 % who dont play cant afford it or actually have a life witch is impossible for a turk but who knows mayb there is a few like i was watching a vid that a turk made making a +8 shard and evry1 in the cafe was watching and when he made it they all were cheering crying and jumping up and down it was real sad but i think thats how turky is.[/b]
    just wanna ask sth to u; did u ever been at turkey or sth??? do u know anythng but any shit about ther??? i got high education for 3 years at turkey and u really assizing and flaming countries or nationalities with ur ignorant character and ideas..... most of u spaming they dun have real life and u guys have??? i saw loz of times when u guys flaming each other with stupid subjects and goffering each other... turkey have 70million population and most of ko players at turkey are the cybernet cafe owners.. and they earning real money by that way (with this game or other games)... u can flame em by ur idiot brainchilds.... but u cant judge a country or nationality with a game coz be sure i have loz of great turkish friends.... and when u talk with em be sure u cant say any word against em coz ur personal education will not be enough... thx i hope my message has been delivered.... most of u guys have a motive by talking about nations and in my idea; u guys accept or not plz choose ur words when using...

RiseAgainst_

My turkish friends are really smart and nice people (they are really really funny) i bet most of the turks are too

/oke quit offtopic

J

turkey c3moli won

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123