Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wanna share sth....

This is a discussion on wanna share sth.... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; rule #2: never share acc AT ALL [/b] Fuck you i shared acc with illimitz and im gg...
Page: 2

Reinhard

rule #2: never share acc AT ALL [/b]
    Fuck you i shared acc with illimitz and im gg

J

Fuck you i shared acc with illimitz and im gg [/b]
    Yeah, but the day will come

Reinhard

Yeah, but the day will come [/b]
    Nah illim has all his items sealed (its banned still) so all good, Besides i dont act your ways. <_<

emosexual

U can blame me for whatever you want :blink:
    i didnt scam shit :/
    you have no proof of who it was.
    Also having a lamer like nati pm me alll day saying admit it admit it isnt gonna prove nothing when i have nothing to admit to, hes wasting my time and his time. Instead why dont u try doing something smart like recover the account and stop blaming people caus u got owned and need som1 to blame h34r:

nypmpha

i am not blaming ppl this is first.... i dun have a nati he behaving like whatever he wants i am not his mum dad or sth just say em tht u were the only one who has the pw with sef.... i dun have any smooth proof (coz i couldnt take u to video when u chnging my pw with a lil smily mode) tht is true but after i lost emanuela pmed u and i understood it was u after reading pms times times times... and last one bein smart=== as like u waiting till the rite time to move.......... rite? whatever i dun want any fuking argument.... hmm i tried to recover my char but still no answer.... but be sure i am not searching for a victim and i didnt choose u for tht..... u know everythng..... u are the powerfull part of ths conversation coz defence against no proof allegation really too easier....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12