Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

YakirElfassi (IIIhungIII ingame) is a scammer!

This is a discussion on YakirElfassi (IIIhungIII ingame) is a scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; rise u keep tell it agine and agine when israeli guy do scam that all israelis are scammers.... ther are ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

rise u keep tell it agine and agine when israeli guy do scam that all israelis are scammers....
    ther are few honest men that wasnt do it -.-
    so dont fucking start this agine -.- ffs[/b]
    Oh just STFU with your nationalism, even nati told me israeli clans always get disbanded because it ends up on everyoen scamming each other.

I said 99% of israelis are scammers, its true and maybe you spank are in the other 1% of non scammers.

NathanAlgren

damn :S

YakirElfassi

axl3378 dude, it wasnt me i wouldnt scam you, unblock me on the msn or add me again i pmed you with my adress
    and we will talk and clear the things

YakirElfassi

Who the fuck would trust a motherfucker called YakirElfassi ??? fucking type it in google and ull see him in a top 10 most wanted terrorists by the CIA ZZZZZZ.

HAHAHA i typed in google his name and this was shown:

yakirelfassi - משתמשים - דונקידונקי - כתוביות, תרגומים, טריילרים, פורומים, ערוץ הומור מקיף, סלולארי, אינדקס אתרים, הורדת תוכנות, מתכונים לבישול ועוד.

Does that means he is probably ISRAELI?

ZZ u r an idiot mud, only idiots get scammed! im really pissed off, u dont trust people just bcuz u did 1 good trade, they arent ur friends they can fuck you over whenever they want. You know u would have given him the items after he gave some items to you first so why did u give items first???? u dont 100% know he will pay you

Fucking israelis SCAMMERS[/b]
    not all the israelis scammers and you cant even say it i mean scammer can be anyone if he is israeli it doesnt mean he is scammer and no most of the israelis not scammers,

you can think w/e you want i dont realy care what you think, i not going to argue with you,

but it was funny to see how bored you are to type my name on google lol

YakirElfassi

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u didnt know that IIIhungIII is a scamer???[/b]
    since when he is scammer?

i bought his warrior like 3 weeks ago, and before i did i search about him on ko4life and didnt saw anything
    bad about him, and anyway he is realy nice guy

or he did to you anything bad?

edit : if you dont belive me that i bought his warrior from him here is a link to prove it

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1425174

RiseAgainst_

Stfu israeli scammer u could have talked with him to make him say that.

You are an scammer end of the story, imma vouch for ur acc to get banned. k bb

P.S: i dont hate israelis, Nati is my friend. I just hate the 99% of the israelis (scammers).

YakirElfassi

Stfu israeli scammer u could have talked with him to make him say that.

You are an scammer end of the story, imma vouch for ur acc to get banned. k bb[/b]
    as i said i dont care what you think, and belive or not it wasnt me the one who scammed tham, and the only ones i own explines to its davor and johnatn and they will get tham.

xIIhungIIx

what happend ? o.o ! he bought my char !

Banned

as i said i dont care what you think, and belive or not it wasnt me the one who scammed tham, and the only ones i own explines to its davor and johnatn and they will get tham.[/b]
    It was his cousin or someting, we will get back the items.. /closetopic

RiseAgainst_

as i said i dont care what you think, and belive or not it wasnt me the one who scammed tham, and the only ones i own explines to its davor and johnatn and they will get tham.[/b]
    Them. not tham.

English class over see you all (israelis) next class. -_-

Banned

It was his cousin or someting, we will get back the items.. /closetopic[/b]
    still wating for items..

MillionVoices

Who the fuck would trust a motherfucker called YakirElfassi ??? fucking type it in google and ull see him in a top 10 most wanted terrorists by the CIA ZZZZZZ.

HAHAHA i typed in google his name and this was shown:

yakirelfassi - משתמשים - דונקידונקי - כתוביות, תרגומים, טריילרים, פורומים, ערוץ הומור מקיף, סלולארי, אינדקס אתרים, הורדת תוכנות, מתכונים לבישול ועוד.

Does that means he is probably ISRAELI?

ZZ u r an idiot mud, only idiots get scammed! im really pissed off, u dont trust people just bcuz u did 1 good trade, they arent ur friends they can fuck you over whenever they want. You know u would have given him the items after he gave some items to you first so why did u give items first???? u dont 100% know he will pay you

Fucking israelis SCAMMERS[/b]
    +1 Yakir is jew name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12