Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Turkish brain

This is a discussion on Turkish brain within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well, it looks like I just lost 5 mins of my life that I am never getting back... What a ...
Page: 4

Well, it looks like I just lost 5 mins of my life that I am never getting back... What a waste of a topic.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Well, it looks like I just lost 5 mins of my life that I am never getting back... What a waste of a topic.
    such a waste, and still you bothered to write a reply =P

I'm not sure why you're all so hyper-sensitive, honestly if you read what op actually spewed out you can't take the topic seriously he said "also the womans are ugly" . There is degenerates in every race/Creed/nation/belief groups

As razor stated before, if this topic was about peruvians he wouldn't care, because he's not part of the group they are actually referring to. Same goes for me. I couldn't care less if these forums hated Finnish people for some reason. I'm an individual, if you have never felt like you're your own personality rather than just a speck of dust in a pile of sand, then that's your own problem. Either way there is absolutely no reason to feel offended about anybody's opinion in the internet, there's a 100% guarantee that somebody hates you, but he probably lives a miserable life on the other side of the globe, so it makes no sense to be sensitive about it.

What are the opinions of ants to a dragon? That's right, meaningless. I do me and you do you. /end_rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    As razor stated before, if this topic was about peruvians he wouldn't care, because he's not part of the group they are actually referring to. Same goes for me. I couldn't care less if these forums hated Finnish people for some reason. I'm an individual, if you have never felt like you're your own personality rather than just a speck of dust in a pile of sand, then that's your own problem. Either way there is absolutely no reason to feel offended about anybody's opinion in the internet, there's a 100% guarantee that somebody hates you, but he probably lives a miserable life on the other side of the globe, so it makes no sense to be sensitive about it.

What are the opinions of ants to a dragon? That's right, meaningless. I do me and you do you. /end_rant.
    Typical racist argument. Yeah you would do the same for Jews who were killed by Hitler in the Holocaust. What are the opinions of Jews to a "Führer" right? There is a notion which is called "hate crime" and it is beyond the freedom of speech. Expressing how you hate an entire ethnic, religious or gender group is a fucking crime. Rise of extreme right in European countries is not a suprise anymore it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by jerusaLem View Post
    Typical racist argument. Yeah you would do the same for Jews who were killed by Hitler in the Holocaust. What are the opinions of Jews to a "Führer" right? There is a notion which is called "hate crime" and it is beyond the freedom of speech. Expressing how you hate an entire ethnic, religious or gender group is a fucking crime. Rise of extreme right in European countries is not a suprise anymore it seems.
    they are as racist against us, and they actually hate us more for playing KO as we're not from turkey. So why should we be kind to them while they couldn't care less to even try speak english, or act like we're normal people even though we are not from turkey.

Can't even remember how many times i've had respond like "fuck you english shitface, english whore, ho" because I have stated that I don't understand tr and could you please speak english.
    razor and david4244 like this.

im not going to talk with a racist here

just close it pls

Should be closed. Giving Omer suspension of hatred speech.

Obviously you have no idea about Turkish nation
    biliboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    they are as racist against us, and they actually hate us more for playing KO as we're not from turkey. So why should we be kind to them while they couldn't care less to even try speak english, or act like we're normal people even though we are not from turkey.

Can't even remember how many times i've had respond like "fuck you english shitface, english whore, ho" because I have stated that I don't understand tr and could you please speak english.
    and then suddenly you've decided to be racist? You are speaking out like Donald Trump. "Yeah, a terrorist who is actually "muslim", attacked our people so we should ban the entrance of the entire muslim population into our country?" It's really logical.

The awkward responses that you've got from those players are nothing to do with being Turks, Greeks or anything. It is not about your religion nor ethnicity. Ignorance and racism are both universal. The people who said that to you in the game were all ignorant and/or racist individuals. End of the story.

Topic moved to Fight Club, as the topic has absolutely nothing to do with KO anymore.

I suppose I should've moved it yesterday, but moderating a forum on your phone with limited internet can be a pain in the ass. Especially when the website doesn't work too well for whatever reason.

Edit: Might as well respond to some petty attempts of aggravating me. First of all, if you're going to insult me then at least do a proper job at it first. Start off by fixing that horrible grammar, it disgusts me. I'm way beyond petty insults such as anything involving my family, country or the classic virgin jokes. Like I said, it's 2016 and your insults are from 2006-2007. Get out of your cave neanderthal.

Next, I'm one of the least racist people on these forums. I hate everybody regardless of their ethnicity. Funny how you brought up the holocaust (another classic, cavemen hello?) when in fact according to my experience the jewish people are more racist than most. Can't wait to join the army and kill some muslims right? That's what I've been told. The nordic countries are filled with immigrants and my university is luckily one of the most international universities in Finland, which is awesome.

Generalization may be bad, but at the same time it only becomes a problem when individuals stop being individuals and become a part of groups. If you aren't individually offended, then there is hardly any reason to feel offended at all. It's logical and smart. It is also the reason why I don't understand people insulting my family. First of all your insults mean nothing. You've never met them and you're just spouting bullshit without basis. I know the truth and that's all that matters. Second, it shows cowardice and weakness to insult a bystander rather than go directly after me. If you can't come up with any good insults about me, then I've already won right?

Again, grow some skin people. There's also a very handy ignore button built in on these forums, if you really wish to censor people.
    Last edited by Kallop; 06-16-2016 at 08:33 AM.

well im sorry for saying the facts, what i've said should have been said many years ago

Quote Originally Posted by omer1234 View Post
    well im sorry for saying the facts, what i've said should have been said many years ago
    Facts =/= opinions. Learn the difference. Either way, due to popular request you have been infracted for flaming. Mainly because this post was in the wrong place to begin with. I'm perfectly fine with flaming in this section of the forum, but the general chat is the wrong place to do so.
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Topic moved to Fight Club, as the topic has absolutely nothing to do with KO anymore.

I suppose I should've moved it yesterday, but moderating a forum on your phone with limited internet can be a pain in the ass. Especially when the website doesn't work too well for whatever reason.

Edit: Might as well respond to some petty attempts of aggravating me. First of all, if you're going to insult me then at least do a proper job at it first. Start off by fixing that horrible grammar, it disgusts me. I'm way beyond petty insults such as anything involving my family, country or the classic virgin jokes. Like I said, it's 2016 and your insults are from 2006-2007. Get out of your cave neanderthal.

Next, I'm one of the least racist people on these forums. I hate everybody regardless of their ethnicity. Funny how you brought up the holocaust (another classic, cavemen hello?) when in fact according to my experience the jewish people are more racist than most. Can't wait to join the army and kill some muslims right? That's what I've been told. The nordic countries are filled with immigrants and my university is luckily one of the most international universities in Finland, which is awesome.

Generalization may be bad, but at the same time it only becomes a problem when individuals stop being individuals and become a part of groups. If you aren't individually offended, then there is hardly any reason to feel offended at all. It's logical and smart. It is also the reason why I don't understand people insulting my family. First of all your insults mean nothing. You've never met them and you're just spouting bullshit without basis. I know the truth and that's all that matters. Second, it shows cowardice and weakness to insult a bystander rather than go directly after me. If you can't come up with any good insults about me, then I've already won right?

Again, grow some skin people. There's also a very handy ignore button built in on these forums, if you really wish to censor people.
    According to your experience? Well, since Karl Marx and Max Weber, you are the third person who is applying such a reduction for an issue ""according to my experience"".

Quote Originally Posted by omer1234 View Post
    god dammit i hate these fuckers
    somebody can explian me how in the holy hell, humans can be that stupid..
    it works like that:
    hey i have 200$ salary per month, i will pay 195$ from it to knightonline, and i will say noob to players who don't do that (i have better gear so i'm better player *turkish logic*)
    the most retarded un educated country, also the womans are ugly
    WHY CAN'T USA OR RUSSIA BOMB THIS COUNTRY ALREADY?!
    get known random

Little archer Senior Member

Said the random.
    Diver and MikeHud like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast