Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

UnDOOSHstructables

This is a discussion on UnDOOSHstructables within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Do you guys have any, and I mean ANY accomplishment from cypher? No-lifing isiloon is not an accomplishment. Also pretty ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Default UnDOOSHstructables

Do you guys have any, and I mean ANY accomplishment from cypher?

No-lifing isiloon is not an accomplishment.

Also pretty sure you guys were NEVER #1 on the server. You got to #2 like Bono, always a #2, but you guys never took that #1 spot.

Now you are all gone, so you will say OMG WE ARE DONE HAHA YOU NOOBS.

How the fuck much did you all invest lol.

Your clan DID NOT earn those NP's, UNDEZ was a joke from the beginning to end of existence on Cypher. Buying characters and items and NP's didn't work out so well this time.

Have fun underpantsructable, I hear APEX Ko is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Can you tell me your in game name from Cypher? Did you even play there? I don't want to fight with you since i don't even know who you are. By the way, We didn't have to set up any alarms because we had ppl from different countries and time zones, so there were always enough ppl to kill it.

Buying characters and items and NP's didn't work out so well this time.
    Where is the logic here? You're trash talking about them playing in the beggining of the server when they can babashop and kill every1 and after other ppl get items/skills they're selling out, and now you're saying they were buying characters with nps? Dude, you should go outside and enjoy fresh air i guess. Maybe you will think clearly after that.

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    Can you tell me your in game name from Cypher? Did you even play there? I don't want to fight with you since i don't even know who you are. By the way, We didn't have to set up any alarms because we had ppl from different countries and time zones, so there were always enough ppl to kill it.

Where is the logic here? You're trash talking about them playing in the beggining of the server when they can babashop and kill every1 and after other ppl get items/skills they're selling out, and now you're saying they were buying characters with nps? Dude, you should go outside and enjoy fresh air i guess. Maybe you will think clearly after that.
    Kumani is my char in cypher

I know UNDEZ very well, infact I led one of the sub undez clans in cwest at one point.

What I claimed isn't false.

TYBB

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Kumani is my char in cypher

I know UNDEZ very well, infact I led one of the sub undez clans in cwest at one point.

What I claimed isn't false.

TYBB
    oh, so u're just a noname, i was wondering lol. Anyways If you didnt notice C-west time was more than 6 years ago? Can't even remeber, and u're trying to compare it to 2016 ? Dude go back being noname free nps

oh, so u're just a noname, i was wondering lol. Anyways If you didnt notice C-west time was more than 6 years ago? Can't even remeber, and u're trying to compare it to 2016 ? Dude go back being noname free nps
    HAHA I've killed Ciber soo many times in CZ, I'm not the one that is free np's

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    HAHA I've killed Ciber soo many times in CZ, I'm not the one that is free np's
    OH buddy, you're awesome then. You Killed a guy who joined us on human side and he started playing in last 1-2 months. You can be proud Its like being proud of one hitting worm. I'm impressed. And actually I know all I wanted to, since i know ur in game name and I know u're just a trash, im done with u

iirc Ciber nt'd to human side to play with undies and has been in your clan a while.

Logical patter of what happened.

1. join 1 day "late" on a server
    2. xp to 80
    3. abuse 80 vs 60-70
    4. get 40% of NP on easy kills.
    5. buy items superior than rentals(which doesn't mean +9/+3 you spoon fed)
    6. get 40% more of total NP on easy kills.
    7. pk starts "slowing/getting even" depending on who you talk to.
    8. CORE QUITS BB.
    9. get 15% more np on somewhat "even" players.
    9. Nation transfer to try and not get killed.
    10. Earn 5% np killing orcs.
    11. Clan dies
    12. People ego out about being #1

Zwitters predictions
    13. The leftover slop from undies continues to claim #1.
    14. People bring up logical arguments showing the left over retards what reality looks like.
    15. XxXRandomboltetXxX kills himself.

Real talk though, how many of you went ApexKO?
    How do you think a clan is #1? Because ISI? Because Ranking?
    Pha would dick undies if it was serious, who got king? who got castle?

If you want the game changer up in here also.

Isiloon was GIVEN to undies by Censored which makes censored #1 according to your backward logic. Undies was completely irrelevant in isiloon contensts GUNES did 80% of the work until the end when no one went unless it was to fuck with undies, because the truth is not even undies like undies thanks for leaking times .

I like you Zwitter

Hahahahahha, We went human because there was 10 orc parties vs 5-6 human every day and we got tired of this. And then we got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many nps from Censored. It's ok You can call me random here, But I'm sure u know me from game. You had to press ok to many times because of me.

And funny how mostly Censored and IronWolves crying all the time. Didn't you get bored yet ? Farming cs every single day when no1 is online and once there is 1 human party, you can't win with kurain / 2 mages with Cubes. Hahah Since I started playing priest, We've raped you with any random party i was in, with turks who couldn't even speak english. Dude, go back being noone and cry on forum

And funny how mostly Censored and IronWolves crying all the time. Didn't you get bored yet ? Farming cs every single day when no1 is online and once there is 1 human party, you can't win with kurain / 2 mages with Cubes. Hahah Since I started playing priest, We've raped you with any random party i was in, with turks who couldn't even speak english. Dude, go back being noone and cry on forum
    Who's crying? People just calling you out on bullshit, if anyone is crying it's you. This is a "fight club" you fucking limp dick, cunt mate. You're actually a spastic though, you can't identify the difference between IronWolves and Censored. Here's a tip IronWolves doesn't lose to undies since they nt'd to human. Who even are you ingame? define "random party" i see undies leftovers hide in Reliance parties, the people who you conveniently NT'd away from. I guess when you nt'd I played in a different timezone to you, In USA nights 3-5 parties of humans camped outside orc base. Then again i guess you're a little dick Polack who thinks he somehow got into the undies core by defending everything on KO4Life, No one gives a fuck literally nobody of ANY relevance.

Dude, go back to being nothing IRL and play ApexKO with the other leftover slop.
    Last edited by zwitter; 07-16-2016 at 06:05 AM. Reason: #put the faggot in fightclub
    Johnson likes this.

I have never played ApexKO dude, And this " being nothing in real life " argument is so funny, Cause if you knew me, you wouldn't say what you said Anyways I've met some nice players from ur clan before, trust me inside ur clan ppl do not like each others, since they were telling me that on pm in game. I m not defending undez, I m defending the truth lol.

And swearing will not make you more adult. It just proves u're being a kid

I have never played ApexKO dude, And this " being nothing in real life " argument is so funny, Cause if you knew me, you wouldn't say what you said Anyways I've met some nice players from ur clan before, trust me inside ur clan ppl do not like each others, since they were telling me that on pm in game. I m not defending undez, I m defending the truth lol.

And swearing will not make you more adult. It just proves u're being a kid

I've met nice people from your clan as well, they gave me isi timers because they didn't like half the slop that was in undies.

Protip: No clan is in a situation where EVERYONE likes EVERYONE. For instances, Yeff in Undies is a cunt i like him but he is a cheeky cunt and a few of people inside undies didn't.

Would you tell me your ingame name I'd like to know which undies leftover i'm typing to.

Of course i'm acting like a kid, this whole fuckin' section of the fourm is to be a "fight club". I forgot adults in the big bad world have formal meetings to discuss their fight club practices.

Anyway this isn't fun for me right now i'll come back in a while when your jimmies are really rustled and I get to laugh at how "good the core is" when you aint in the core niggaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Not accidentally My name on forum has nothing in common with my in game name. Some ppl know me since I made some trades with them recently. But Yeah that's right it happens in every clan, but what people are trying to say is that it only happens in our. Idk why there is os much butthurt about undez, I joned them on this server (didnt play WITH them before, only against them) but I really liked them. Number 1 rule in clan aways was to have a distance to yourself, since every1 was flaming eachother (I met some very nice people there around the globe btw), but when it comes to randoms, we've always stayed on eachother side. Not many clans can do that since ppl mostly think about themselves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast