Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

UnDOOSHstructables

This is a discussion on UnDOOSHstructables within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; retards, retards retards everywhere!!!!!!! booooyaaaaaaaaaa...
Page: 3

retards, retards retards everywhere!!!!!!! booooyaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    As stated by many persons in another topic, top1 has nothing to do with skills lol. NTT announcer was relying on the clan ranking to say such thing he never played with or against you. Your clan is the laughing stock of the entire KO community.
    OH sure, He said that after we were Undezz on human side, so you're totally wrong dude, we weren't in top1 anymore for a long time. They were saying " we remember them from this and other servers, they were always best mele clan but its ok, u can say whatever u want since u're just a trash. who cares

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    retards, retards retards everywhere!!!!!!! booooyaaaaaaaaaa
    true, the biggest one you can find when you look in the mirror . BOOOYAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    oh sure, he said that after we were undezz on human side, so you're totally wrong dude, we weren't in top1 anymore for a long time. They were saying " we remember them from this and other servers, they were always best mele clan but its ok, u can say whatever u want since u're just a trash. Who cares

true, the biggest one you can find when you look in the mirror . Boooyaaaaaaaaa
    hahahahahaa u so funnehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 please give me moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3333333333333333333333

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

As stated by many persons in another topic, top1 has nothing to do with skills lol. NTT announcer was relying on the clan ranking to say such thing he never played with or against you. Your clan is the laughing stock of the entire KO community.
    your a fucking retarded shit face
    just stfu and kill yourself

OH sure, He said that after we were Undezz on human side, so you're totally wrong dude, we weren't in top1 anymore for a long time. They were saying " we remember them from this and other servers, they were always best mele clan but its ok, u can say whatever u want since u're just a trash. who cares

true, the biggest one you can find when you look in the mirror . BOOOYAAAAAAAAA
    I've been in this clan before you dude. Walked away from it because of the lack of intelligent living forms. That clearly isn't a problem for you.

What was your nickname ? Was that on cypher?

What was your nickname ? Was that on cypher?
    Ronark. Back in 2007. That was probably before you even started playing this game lol

Ronark. Back in 2007. That was probably before you even started playing this game lol
    Oh i see. Well you're wrong again, But nvm. You judge those ppl by 2007, gratz. That's just another evidence that u're brainless. But at least you can answer to a question, so you're still ahead of this RETARD Screamer ;d

As far as I know Silentdj and mathmath played Cypher so these are the same retards that used to play with them. Then they added some new guys including yourself and razor. It doesn't get any better. I'll pass.

As far as I know Silentdj and mathmath played Cypher so these are the same retards that used to play with them. Then they added some new guys including yourself and razor. It doesn't get any better. I'll pass.
    even my dog smarter than u piece of shiiiiiiiiiiit. ur nobody for us why u still talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by mathmath View Post
    even my dog smarter than u piece of shiiiiiiiiiiit. ur nobody for us why u still talking lol
    My life goal isn't of being someone for you. You aren't a reference and you'll never be. Neither will you achieve anything in KO or in life more than getting top ranking for the first months of a server in an irrevelant video game.

Little archer Senior Member

My life goal isn't of being someone for you. You aren't a reference and you'll never be. Neither will you achieve anything in KO or in life more than getting top ranking for the first months of a server in an irrevelant video game.
    Out of the many, many, oh so very many posts out there where I could ridicule any of you, I'll just choose the last one, I suggest you read it carefully.

This is an irrelevant video game, so why do you care so much? You point out at the "first months of a server" argument, tell me, how much time is it acceptable for you to consider someone a top clan? Do we have to play for 5 years straight before you concede and give us some respect? Wouldn't that degrade someone? We've moved on while you're still playing KO religiously, for a longer time, babashopping even more than any of us. Does being a top clan perhaps have any worth after a few months, when everybody else has left and shitty clans like yours can finally boast about being #1, like Balroth so proudly claims about dead c-west? Mind you, I had a bordered H symbol in c-west after 3 years, but you will never see me bragging, because it was a stupidly easy server.

So let me ask you this: Isn't it ridiculously harder to reach #1 when the competition is fierce, with hundreds in CZ getting 30K ladder in the board daily, as opposed to doing it when the server is dead? You seem to have it the other way around for some reason, going as far as claiming that having rentals enabled early on allowed us to score more kills. Wouldn't that actually help people to fight on more even terms, if we were to compare rentals with troll armors? We had lots of players who solely relied rented items to play FYI. Many times they'd wound up naked mid-fight. Those were fun times.

This is all from someone who despite it all, doesn't care that much about rankings. All of you people however can't get over it for some reason. There was no overgearing, no mass babashopping. We literally arranged the clan 1 day before the server came out, we didn't plan for anything or even reached 80 in a reasonable timeframe compared to most turk hardcore clans, we were extremely behind. I don't know who told you these stories, because you surely couldn't know for yourself since either you were still leveling, or didn't even play in Cypher when we were at our prime. We clearly babashopped so much that out of all the rogues in clan, I'm the only one with level 70 skill open after 5 months (including those that already quit).

If you ask about undestructablezzzzz to any turkish clan, the majority of KO users, you will hear praise, you will hear hate, but at least you will hear something. Ask about IronWolves or CENSORED, either nobody will know who you are, or the very few that do will give you shoutouts for helping them buy new capes, or reach a better pk symbol. If there is any laughing stock in here, is you people. Get this. This is the last time I lower myself to talk to you peasants, I'm not a god of KO, neither are my clannies. We're just regular players, who do actually look like gods when compared to filth like you.

You will never get a reply from me again. Now then, let's make this forum a nice and peaceful place!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123