Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

BadGoodMex

This is a discussion on BadGoodMex within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; Originally Posted by Kallop If the players benefit from the server reopening then I see no issues with that. If ...
Page: 2

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    If the players benefit from the server reopening then I see no issues with that. If a server is "dead" then I expect most of the players to wish for the server to relaunch so it regains the population. And if you donated in a server and decided to quit it regardless, I understand that you one implies that they got what they wanted with their money and they don't care if it closes or not.

I have actually met people who do this, although it indeed is rare. But it's still something you should acknowledge and not expect to gain massive advantage compared to a non-donating player. You did gain small bonus from donating, so you got what they promised. It was a simple misunderstanding on your part, which means it was your mistake, not theirs.
    yes ok, but what server lost with chargebak? nothing right? and chargeback in normal people? lost items, and can lost money too,

i have much vouchers, with americans/turkeys, and never chargeback, community of brazil know who I am, i play in shark, old dragon cw, what scammer will play in dragon of server?

My vision is, refunded money but does not harm anyone, easy and clear, I'm really a idiot, warn here, for chargeback in a sux pvt server i play lees than 24 hours

Little archer Senior Member

Ok lol, this is quite amusing.

There are 2 possible scenarios here:

1. You paid in order to support the project, out of your own good will.
    2. You paid to get an advantage.

Turns out #1 is obviously not true despite stating previously
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post
    i just pay kc in pvt server, for buy donate
    Because you clearly admit that you wanted something out of it, nothing concrete though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post
    I PAY 50$ for donate, why people buy donate? forr give more bonus, for better acessories, better status, and what i receive? one more defence,
    Therefore you donated to get an advantage now, correct me if I'm wrong but don't most power up stores allow you to choose which item you want to buy? Didn't you manually pick the climax KO set, even though the stats were in the description? Whose fault is that? Pay first, think later amirite? Unless ClimaxKO apparently gives random items equivalent to how much you donate, that'd be a first. I really doubt that sort of miscommunication was present though.

Couple more fun facts:

1. You argue that you paid 50$ when in the very screenshot you posted you state that you donated 40$.
    2. Disregarding that, you still bought an item worth 15$ yet you keep telling everyone how that "1 extra defense point" apparently took all your 40$. Dumb?
    3. You claim that you did your best to "warn in ko4life u not lie" but in reality all you did was post in a thread, and 40 minutes later you proceeded with the chargeback anyway. There's a myriad of other paths that you could've chosen, from pming bigdudle, to using their actual KO panel.

You should be grateful you've been allowed to roam around this long, because you should have already been banned way before this whole unban appeal came into fruition.

Just use your "Puzy" account for now, it shouldn't matter right? I promise I'll unban your other account when you learn how to speak proper english. Do we have a deal?

Edit: welp, looks like someone decided your fate already... disregard the above paragraph, and closed.

mmm not sure what happened with this thread. Lets keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    mmm not sure what happened with this thread. Lets keep going.
    LamOfGod banned OP and locked his thread, as you can see at his post :

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    I was the one banning you if im not wrong , but NO, not happening , we have ZERO tolerance with scammers and anything related to it, in this case chargeback.

ps : banned.
    Which was a bit to rush decision in my eyes.

didnt see that :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12