Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

SeveruS

This is a discussion on SeveruS within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Maybe I'm wrong dude, I don't know. Isn't this a good reason for you to correct ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong dude, I don't know. Isn't this a good reason for you to correct me?

It wasn't you and I know it ? I'm lost ... I just saw the above link-topic redirection. GR = Greece & giorgos = George.
    It might have been his account,but it doesnt mean anything,so i let him use my acc/so george did,and we both get fucked because he used them to scam people?Well,its not fair to my eyes man..
    U had me 7 months in ur server(cause i got hacked and i got nothing to now),and you never had any trouble with me,am i wrong?A mute doesnt count,we all have these hot moments.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    It was Yourko, i was with you in clan and remember you both.
    Sad to hear the good guy Shanny scammed anyone under your name lol
    He did it with more people too,but it was a long time ago tbh,maybe 4 years already,atleast 3.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOOOOOOOOOOO View Post
    It might have been his account,but it doesnt mean anything,so i let him use my acc/so george did,and we both get fucked because he used them to scam people?Well,its not fair to my eyes man..
    U had me 7 months in ur server(cause i got hacked and i got nothing to now),and you never had any trouble with me,am i wrong?A mute doesnt count,we all have these hot moments.
    According in-game PMs/forum PMs/skype chat conv from both george & you, I saw that both of you guys 've been fine.
    If George isn't the scammer here (GRgiorgos - [email protected]) then I'm sorry, I'm out of this topic.

so i let him use my acc/so george did,and we both get fucked because he used them to scam people?Well,its not fair to my eyes man..
    Well, look, there's a rule saying:
    You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.
    But you still got a chance I think.

I actually have had problems with you but it's not needed to be discussed here @G4L and specifically in your ban appeal topic..

GL dude.

Banned

I actually have had problems with you but it's not needed to be discussed here @G4L and specifically in your ban appeal topic..

If you had any problems with me,it was for a 3rd person,i cant remember to have any issue with you,we might have had our differences but its not the case.
    And i still wanted to keep playin on your server until it dies,but i cant if i dont get any help with the hacking issue.
    Thanks.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Im asking for a chance to prove it was a missunderstanding,since there are many people who know me,and who know that this story is false.
    I think we're all waiting for you to prove it somehow.
    Just talking won't prove anything, need something solid in this case.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I think we're all waiting for you to prove it somehow.
    Just talking won't prove anything, need something solid in this case.
    How can i prove it?This happened like 4 years ago,i barely have any contact with Shanny,and if i had it,he wouldnt tell the truth,hes gone from this game for a while.
    Last edited by BOOOOOOOOOOO; 03-27-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Banned

Edit:he wanted to cooperate and told me this on facebook:

Banned

Bruno is good guy, we shared account at 2010 or 2011, when we had best mage clan, also Shanny was there.
    Boom Boom Nova, didn't you have PK movie of sexyko 2010 or what was it bruno?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Improved View Post
    Bruno is good guy, we shared account at 2010 or 2011, when we had best mage clan, also Shanny was there.
    Boom Boom Nova, didn't you have PK movie of sexyko 2010 or what was it bruno?
    Whos there?From sexyko,so good memories man,it was Shanny who was doing the videos i believe,TheDuke and Nukas.

Banned

Whos there?From sexyko,so good memories man,it was Shanny who was doing the videos i believe,TheDuke and Nukas.
    Dam old times hehe, It was a lot of fun... I am Majmun though, been on the top 5 posters on forums, also know as SmokeThat and my brother SmokeThet... Greenster and Gynus were cool with us too, i remember they creating tbl bypass for sexyko, each time SexyReplay fixs it, they make a new one... I didn't use it tho

Unban Bruno!

Btw i read on DrevinKO forums there are some mage clans preparing... so you might consinder puting a sexyko clan back together with Shanny.

Banned

Dam old times hehe, It was a lot of fun... I am Majmun though, been on the top 5 posters on forums, also know as SmokeThat and my brother SmokeThet... Greenster and Gynus were cool with us too, i remember they creating tbl bypass for sexyko, each time SexyReplay fixs it, they make a new one... I didn't use it tho

Unban Bruno!

Btw i read on DrevinKO forums there are some mage clans preparing... so you might consinder puting a sexyko clan back together with Shanny.
    Oh man,i lost you on professionalko,where did u go?

Banned

Oh man,i lost you on professionalko,where did u go?
    ProffesionalKO what's that?

I don't really play KO anymore.. Specially not on Paok server... lol...

Are you saying someone stealing my nick on proko?... Well ok i allow him and don't really care who

Banned

ProffesionalKO what's that?

I don't really play KO anymore.. Specially not on Paok server... lol...

Are you saying someone stealing my nick on proko?... Well ok i allow him and don't really care who
    I played with a guy called SmokeThat on professionalko like 4 months ago..so yeah ,add my skype or facebook man,through pm

jajajajajajaja people dares to be this hypocrite.

1)You scammed BRAND and restless back in 2010'
    2)You let shanny use your forum account and we know what happened after that.(GRGiorgios)
    3)No one else but ME knows what you've done and what you would be willing to do ,you're a true double face ,for the own good of ko4life and people that looks for a sharer i wont let you stay around, i know there are some people that would vouch for him blindly as none of them knows his true face, hence im not risking by any way..
    4)I could keep going on , but doesnt worth my time.

You'll stay banned and that acc will remain banned untill the end of the times , ZERO TOLERANCE with people like you.

[Europa]SeveruS aka bruno, [email protected] ,[email protected],sellingout_ko@h

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    You are not welcome here. BYE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12