He was banned because there were members who joined his clan just so they can gain items and leave an hour later. They were given items very early on because everyone thought that they would be staying for a long period of time. The items that were deleted were only worth half of the total amount that was given out. I have copy pasted a few different opinions from the last topic. He has been banned for two years+. I think its been long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
Its funny you screaming scammer this scammer this, the thing you don't realize is that the guy planned to wait until he got an item to then leave the clan, if he already had a problem why not leave the clan before receiving a drop? That in any case is pretty much pre-medidated scamming and that should be the thing that is frowned upon in this situation. What happened might have been wrong and in the heat of the situation or whatever, but it definately wasnt unjustified, the shit happened years ago and hundreds of people can vouch for the guy so I don't see the problem, apart from the sad lonely adi ofcourse, but I'm tired of replying to him as it just makes me feel sympathy for the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
No, not specifically. It depends on how that clan basis it's reward system on. Is he getting the item because of the work he's done for the clan to deserve it, or is he getting the item based on the work he will do to benefit the clan with that item? So is it a reward or an investment? Having been present in the clan when this all happened, I can safely say it was the latter. He was given an expensive item to improve his character which in turn will benefit the clan, however, he cut that short by quitting the clan and scamming said item.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
Also Stonecold wasn't even the one who logged the account and deleted the items in the first place. I still think most the people on my list should be unbanned only questionable ones are aviv and theunbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
It's so sad how much some of you nerds care, its amazing. So if I joined a clan, for the sole reason of getting geared and then quitting as soon as I got an item, I wouldn't be labeled as a scammer? I may just start doing this then if all of you guys see it as a legit movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
To be honest this is probably the only case that comes into mind which was in my opinion quite unclear. StoneColdKillah was banned as a result of a fight with an ex-clannie who left clan after receiving a valuable item (Bakirra fang if I'm not wrong.) and thus some of the items from his account were deleted. It wasn't really the right thing to do I guess, but permanent ban for that seems kind of unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
unban stonecoldkillah, any person with a brain wouldīve done the same thing as him.
i donīt even see how this is considered a scam, you ppl are just delusional.