Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

+1 ko4life Forum Mods :)

This is a discussion on +1 ko4life Forum Mods :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wimpy fegget!...
Page: 9

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wimpy fegget!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yah its a kiss ass comment, when i havent been on officials in yrs and i dont play usko lol, grow up buddy
    you would know what you're talking about then... oh, wait

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you would know what you're talking about then... oh, wait
    i do know what im talking about i said i dont visit officials, doesnt mean i dont talk to people who do or i havent read any of the other posts in this topic, point is why let something bother you to a point where you feel the need to insult someone online every time they post, regardless if i know what im talking about or not, your immature, and yes especially you, almost every topic or post i see by you, is talking shit to someone or trying to act smart lol, but i cant tell you how to behave and honestly if your like that in real life i actually feel kinda sorry for you.

I think I have found the problem...he works from home and one of the con of working from home is the lack of socialization. Therefore, Pelos is lonely. On his break time, instead of going outside...he visits other forums and spam them.

I work at home too...however, unlike you, I still try to find a job outside of my house. Also, I get off my computer whenever I can.

A girlfriend can help you from being lonely, but seeing how you act....goodluck dude.

i do know what im talking about i said i dont visit officials, doesnt mean i dont talk to people who do or i havent read any of the other posts in this topic, point is why let something bother you to a point where you feel the need to insult someone online every time they post, regardless if i know what im talking about or not, your immature, and yes especially you, almost every topic or post i see by you, is talking shit to someone or trying to act smart lol, but i cant tell you how to behave and honestly if your like that in real life i actually feel kinda sorry for you.
    judging by the way you type and fail to make sense in your posts, i actually feel sorry for you too.

judging by the way you type and fail to make sense in your posts, i actually feel sorry for you too.
    if you have trouble reading or comprehending the english language i can link you to a site that teaches you how to pronounce the words you dont know, at least your post shows that you do feel sorry for yourself so you know what im saying is true thats all that matters

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    pfft pelos just spammin for his 50 posts
    Lmfao
    10chars

learn to use paragraphs and punctuation, then u can get back to me you illiterate fuck.

Banned

Getting comments about the way you write in English from Geazor should really be humiliating as I heard he is peruvian and prolly not speaking English as main language

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Me english very well.

edit : lol at this topic going from thanking ko4life mods to flaming pelos to commenting on each others' english.

learn to use paragraphs and punctuation, then u can get back to me you illiterate fuck.
    Your an idiot what would paragraphs and punctuation have to do with my reading skills lmao, and sorry im on summer vacation from college so ill write how i want to write lol. Just keep hiding behind your computer bud acting like your such a bad ass let me know how that works out for you in your pathetic life. Just keep hating on babashoppers and everyone else who owns you in a game since you have no money to spend and take your agression out online because your to much of a punk to do it in real life, what you say doesn't effect me lol so you can keep acting all big if you want

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

You're an idiot, what would paragraphs and punctuation have to do with my reading ability? L.M.A.O., and sorry I'm on summer vacation, so I'll write how I want to write. You can keep hiding behind your computer, acting like your such a bad ass let me know how that works out for you in your pathetic life.
    I have found most of the grammatical errors in your post. I gave up near the end, but I believe if you edit your original post, you will not be flamed for your English.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    I have found most of the grammatical errors in your post. I gave up near the end, but I believe if you edit your original post, you will not be flamed for your English.
    lol <3 smasher

and yah it went to correcting my english because he was probably offended by the truth in my previous post lol and really couldn't rebuttal with anything else because he doesn't know me

LukeeReloaded

omg close this fucking topic, as I have asked quite a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    omg close this fucking topic, as I have asked quite a few times.
    done! 10chars...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast