Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

100% New Dupe out...

This is a discussion on 100% New Dupe out... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; price will go down of high?...
Page: 2

price will go down of high?

down, master

ty

I am not sure how they are doing it and not sure all the items are dupable all I know is that it is being done with uniques and weapons 100% and that they do disappear. I haven't had anything get wiped luckily and I do not know if they are compounding. I do know they can trade you the item and it stays for bit before it disappears.

As far as the market, the only way the market will be effected is if they figure out how to actually dupe coins or make stackable items to npc. Unless there are massive amounts of coins being duped, the market will stay low. The last major dupes or bugs were the name change dupe that you could make as many items as you wanted and coins, duping BUS and npcing them which KO has changed because you don't get shit for npcing anymore plus limits on stackable items, and the last xmas bug where you could turn in presents and get all the items you wanted to sell, upgrade or npc. Also there was a couple of other bugs where you could keep selling the same items back to the npc and that's how a lot of gold was made. I am not sure how this new dupe will effect the market since k2 changed things.

dogdog

so do you recommend nobody buy anything at all from merch until more information becomes available?

Yea its him hes playing F9devil now though go figure[/b]

LOL where did that one come from

japo

I am not sure how they are doing it and not sure all the items are dupable all I know is that it is being done with uniques and weapons 100% and that they do disappear. I haven't had anything get wiped luckily and I do not know if they are compounding. I do know they can trade you the item and it stays for bit before it disappears.

As far as the market, the only way the market will be effected is if they figure out how to actually dupe coins or make stackable items to npc. Unless there are massive amounts of coins being duped, the market will stay low. The last major dupes or bugs were the name change dupe that you could make as many items as you wanted and coins, duping BUS and npcing them which KO has changed because you don't get shit for npcing anymore plus limits on stackable items, and the last xmas bug where you could turn in presents and get all the items you wanted to sell, upgrade or npc. Also there was a couple of other bugs where you could keep selling the same items back to the npc and that's how a lot of gold was made. I am not sure how this new dupe will effect the market since k2 changed things.[/b]
    Dude, if u are not sure about the shits you talking about... dont lost your time, and our time too. Of course if 1 turk discover how dupe, he will do... and he will tell to his friends, so in less than 1 week the merchant uniqs from that server (and soon to the rest) will dissapear, and again rols will cost 50gb instead 700m(edana price xD)

if u dont find rols/rocs in merchant... something happening ok??
    BUT IF U SEE 1 FCKIN ROL IN MERCHANT THERE IS NO TURK/OR WATHEVER DUPING

Dude, if u are not sure about the shits you talking about... dont lost your time, and our time too. Of course if 1 turk discover how dupe, he will do... and he will tell to his friends, so in less than 1 week the merchant uniqs from that server (and soon to the rest) will dissapear, and again rols will cost 50gb instead 700m(edana price xD)

if u dont find rols/rocs in merchant... something happening ok??
    BUT IF U SEE 1 FCKIN ROL IN MERCHANT THERE IS NO TURK/OR WATHEVER DUPING[/b]

I got no idea what you said here, but the reason I am posting is because last week I was told of a dupe and a transaction that took place where said dupe was then deleted, this week, one of the biggest dupers was selling WE's for half price on our server and kept merching them over and over and over as they were sold. Third, I was told specifically buy a turk in game that I have known for 3 years who said that there is dupe that the items only lasts a few hours to a day or so. You can trade the item and sell it but it does vanish later. He warned me because it's starting to get known by others. I am posting here because I have been scammed so many freaken times it's silly and would appreciate others letting me know when there is something new up.

And really, I got no idea what you are saying but it sounds like you dunno shit lol.

japo

And really, I got no idea what you are saying but it sounds like you dunno shit lol.[/b]
    Im not the retard that buy wes for 50% less than his price if u know is a famous duper... what u expect from him??

i said you before, i will be worried only when global prices/items raise to insane ones again. No when u got owned

ps: if u dont understand me is because english isnt my 1st language oki? ty for your info, i wont buy cheap uniqs...

dogdog

Im not the retard that buy wes for 50% less than his price if u know is a famous duper... what u expect from him??

i said you before, i will be worried only when global prices/items raise to insane ones again. No when u got owned

ps: if u dont understand me is because english isnt my 1st language oki?[/b]

The Zoo needs to stop letting the monkey's play with the internet

You make no sense... Rad_Archer never said he was scammed, he just has connections with turks who have given him a heads up to what is going on....

japo

The Zoo needs to stop letting the monkey's play with the internet

You make no sense... Rad_Archer never said he was scammed, he just has connections with turks who have given him a heads up to what is going on....[/b]
    whatever, ur nick rules!

iratus

erm, since when ko has a anti-dupe system constantly montoring the servers?
    u said items dissappear after 4h or so, pretty weird cuz items disappeared only after dupewipes, not just randomly

actually, if i would have like 5xwe and would try to sell them fast, i wouldnt merch them at 3/4 price all at once either...

erm, since when ko has a anti-dupe system constantly montoring the servers?
    u said items dissappear after 4h or so, pretty weird cuz items disappeared only after dupewipes, not just randomly

actually, if i would have like 5xwe and would try to sell them fast, i wouldnt merch them at 3/4 price all at once either...[/b]

Ya what's even weirder is when the same guy does it for 5-6 hrs dropping prices as he goes, dunno where you got 5xWE. Also, I didn't say KO wiped them in a dupe wipe, it has something to do with the dupe itself, it might be an injected item or something BUT THAT IS SPECULATION, the other isn't. As most people are aware, duped items are supposed to bug in ur inventory so you can't trade them, when the name change bug happened, they didn't bug, this is a new dupe, the items are tradeable and you are warned. I am done trying to explain a dupe to help others so they don't get burned. I know 100% that this dupe exists. Your welcome.

japo

but u telling that the items are supposed to bug, and u cant trade them... So is not a dupe, just u get fake items that are deleted like if they were bugged BUS or smthing?

*all pple have "duped-buged" BUS by mistake in his inn, and after some minutes or relog they dissapear

There is a new dupe out, the item looks legit but it gets wiped 4hrs to a day after it is made. I had heard about it last week, then it was confirmed again today. There is a certain turk on our server using it atm selling WE's for half price, sells one, remerch, sell merch sell merch sell merch sell merch...[/b]
    why dont you post his name then...

or at least what server..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast