Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

100% sure way to rid koxp

This is a discussion on 100% sure way to rid koxp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u can hate me all u want...fact is im right 90% of the time maybe i dont sugar coat what ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u can hate me all u want...fact is im right 90% of the time maybe i dont sugar coat what i say so u all will like me but thats my choice...sugar coating shit so people will like u is a waste of time

Cama has never flamed me :x and all the people he flames, deserve it. he just beats me to it.

R34P3R_Magikz

Only way to stop it would be to make everything server side. skills saves skill animations blahblah and have better encryption? on the packets it sends to the server so they can't be manipulated?

correct me if i'm wrong don't realy know much baout ko and it's ways just how i presume it works.

TheChupster

u can hate me all u want...fact is im right 90% of the time maybe i dont sugar coat what i say so u all will like me but thats my choice...sugar coating shit so people will like u is a waste of time[/b]
    No, no that isn't the reason. Not sugar coating nothing. There is a way to say what you have to without sounding like an asshole is all. If you don't get that it's because you are an asshole. See, it almost reminds me of people I know in real life who I also wish to punch in the face sometimes always saying shit out of place or they think they have the answer to everything. My oppinion is everyone in this world should see themselves equal to everyone else in someways. Pick up a person who falls down instead of looking down your nose at them. You can correct a person or even tell them they are wrong in a positive way instead of sounding like you think they are a piece of shit because you don't agree with them. Noone is better then the next person and if you think that you are a fucked up person and someday I hope you learn that.

u can hate me all u want...fact is im right 90% of the time maybe i dont sugar coat what i say so u all will like me but thats my choice...sugar coating shit so people will like u is a waste of time[/b]

*jumping up and down* -Hey look at me everyone I'm so smart and great and so much better then everyone, and I just have to scream it out in every topic on this forum-

Thats how I picture cama..

KO4fun

No, no that isn't the reason. Not sugar coating nothing. There is a way to say what you have to without sounding like an asshole is all. If you don't get that it's because you are an asshole. See, it almost reminds me of people I know in real life who I also wish to punch in the face sometimes always saying shit out of place or they think they have the answer to everything. My oppinion is everyone in this world should see themselves equal to everyone else in someways. Pick up a person who falls down instead of looking down your nose at them. You can correct a person or even tell them they are wrong in a positive way instead of sounding like you think they are a piece of shit because you don't agree with them. Noone is better then the next person and if you think that you are a fucked up person and someday I hope you learn that.[/b]
    i guess all you are saying is Cama has earned his title? The world would be a boring place if everyone acted and thought the same way, diversity in thought and action is not always a bad thing.

No, no that isn't the reason. Not sugar coating nothing.[/b]
    There is a way to say what you have to without sounding like an asshole is all.[/b]
    so basicly...u want me to sugar coat things? -_- do u even know what sugar coating something means? cuz u just made urself sound like an idiot

Noone is better then the next person and if you think that you are a fucked up person and someday I hope you learn that.[/b]
    wow...u must live in one nice fairy tale land, howre the easter bunny and santa doin?

TheChupster

i guess all you are saying is Cama has earned his title? The world would be a boring place if everyone acted and thought the same way, diversity in thought and action is not always a bad thing.[/b]
    Not according to me because I believe if you live that way you have become a bully and the victims or those protecting them will eventually turn around and hurt you and in my oppinion they would be justified. A persons mind and heart can be just as fragile if not worse then their bodies and if that is the way someone attacks one person the other might retaliate in a different way but in society that isn't right, I say fuck that. Every action deserves a reaction, good or bad.

Some day I might end up writing a book about this kind of shit and noone will pay any attention to it cause this world seems to be run by assholes sometimes.

You sound like an idiot Cama. You can tell someone straight how you feel without sugarcoating. This is the difference.

Degrading people with names or stupid ass faces ( yes even online) , Sarcastic remarks, making someone sound like they are stupid. Do you even understand this. Indeed I think you are retarded. Oh, wait are you liking the name calling. I think you are a moron. Did I sugarcoat it when I told you I hate you? Cya around Cama!

the world IS run by assholes, there is no "seem" about it...u keep living in ur fairy tale land where every person has equal opportunities etc and the good guys always win...ill live in my world where being nice is a wasted effort and the only person u should and have to look out for is urself and looking out for others only hinders ur ability to get ahead in life

sure every action has a reaction and ill take those reactions gladly...but those reactions will have reactions of their own if it ever leads to physical harm to myself...if it comes back as mental retaliation, as in what ur attempting to do now, then im not that worried...the only argumetn u can make is "ur an asshole and its bad", well u pointing it out doesnt change anything...i havent lost any sleep due to it thus far in life i doubt id start jsut cuz u repeat it

TheChupster

My point was to point out why I hate you is all. I wasn't trying to win an argument. I stated facts and my feelings. I've accomplished this with your own help so I'm done. Thank you very much Mr. Cama A. Hole

Mitch

And who the heck are you to judge people? maybe noone here likes you?[/b]
    i like ROMs

4:20

k2 cant make patches...only mgames can...why dont people ever get that through their heads?

so it takes mgames 1 week(minimum) to make a patch and send it to k2 then probably takes k2 another week to check it a couple times to make sure it wont lead to exploits which will take away their money(any other bugs they dont care about)....so 2 weeks to upload a new patch

koxp takes approximately(sp?) 1 hour to make a new patch, if that[/b]
    No matter how much of a bitch Cama is, he's right.

TheChupster

No matter how much of a bitch Cama is, he's right.[/b]
    Never said he wasn't. Infact, I agree on this subject that is why I am sorry that I started that discussion on this thread. Just felt the need to blurt it out this time around when I saw his reply to this thread. Again he is right on this matter.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

you guys r so... will.

Banned

booty booty booty rockin everywhere!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast