Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

? For 1337 Mages out there or for anyone actually XD

This is a discussion on ? For 1337 Mages out there or for anyone actually XD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okay whats better for my mage for dcz, currently have a SSE but for my second earings whats better to ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

okay whats better for my mage for dcz, currently have a SSE but for my second earings whats better to use WE or SSE? i heard mages use WE too but im still noob at mages at dont know all too much, so just looking for some info, i searched it before but probably cant find topic and thats way too many to go through, so pls help with good advice, ty guys <3

Syde

what kina mage are you?

he&#39;s noob mage as he told

I_JuST_OwNed_U

my gear is as is...full +8 crystal hp except +8 crimson guants, +8 ron staff, SSE, dual rom and dual imir, kek belt for now, mage earing, EP, think thats it, im stated 144int 145mp b/c im lvl 54 and im light, ice, 45/45...all info i think i can give for yall to help me, thnx

MerchAcc

Get rid of that mage earing asap...
    I would use we for mage ONLY if it&#39;s +1... If we is +0 then use sse..
    we +1 > sse > we for mage..

little_painter

i use we earrings and rols using a rom for pk ise useless compared too a rol
    nd get a ironneck asap

I_JuST_OwNed_U

well im making +2 Rom +2 imir ring and i dont care for IN b/c im only in dcz :P maybe when i get a lvl 70+ mage then IN, or maybe i sell all roms and make +1 Rol or just buy a Rol+0, dunno, i think my gear is pretty efficient for my lvl, just asking on earing guess i will trade for SSE since i cant have WE+1....ty guys <3 maybe one day i will come biggun cz and pk when i got a high lvl mage

ROMS are fine, nice defense, decent amount of HP and Glacier resistance, nothing wrong with ROMS (since they are not that expensive).

I would use Dual SSE, cuz afterall, more sins in dcz then mages. You barerly face a mage in DCZ, so why going for WE while you need more HP&AC.

So dual SSE is the way to go.

BTW, roms+2 are waste of uniques. Ur gear is fine like it is, dont waste USD on something you dont need.

EP+1, dual SSE, dual ROMS, kek belt is good enough to pwn in DCZ.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

cool sounds good ty for info guess i make ep+2, and use glass belt b/c u just cant pwn enough and stop on rom +2 but make imir +2, and if i can make SSE+1 and use SSE for other, ty for advice

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Imir rings+2, elixer/elisium+8, glass belt, we, sse(you&#39;ll need resist when there are huge parties just spamming random shit), EP+ anything

o and full crystal+8 and you will be set

Edo

Imir rings+2, elixer/elisium+8, glass belt, we, sse(you&#39;ll need resist when there are huge parties just spamming random shit), EP+ anything

o and full crystal+8 and you will be set [/b]

You all make it sound so easy to got all that....

:P

sexy Owa

ROMS are fine, nice defense, decent amount of HP and Glacier resistance, nothing wrong with ROMS (since they are not that expensive).

I would use Dual SSE, cuz afterall, more sins in dcz then mages. You barerly face a mage in DCZ, so why going for WE while you need more HP&AC.

So dual SSE is the way to go.

BTW, roms+2 are waste of uniques. Ur gear is fine like it is, dont waste USD on something you dont need.

EP+1, dual SSE, dual ROMS, kek belt is good enough to pwn in DCZ.[/b]
    best advice to be given but get the glass belt <3 pretty sad you have better gear then i did on my mage playing for 3 years >.<

Banned

get a skelly belt and we+1 and ep+1 and roms+whatever u can afford

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hehe thnx for advice guys, i&#39;ll keep the ron though for when i get high lvl mage dual nova or something, getting GB in like 3days, and now will have dual SSE, Rom+1, Imir +1, gotta work for a gay EP+1 soon, and keeping armor, think that should do, guess im not getting WE anymore, i rather make SSE+1 and have another SSE, hope all my trades goes well , thnx again for the advice guys, i should be pwning these dczers pretty soon

C0CH1SE

babashopper?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast