Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1883 (USKO - Share you information to Mgame =)!

This is a discussion on 1883 (USKO - Share you information to Mgame =)! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 has no other choice, but to ask for help from mgame...
Page: 2

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

K2 has no other choice, but to ask for help from mgame

DEM0NAT0R

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Bah, the vast majority of USKO players are Turks. Even if every single non-Turk player left for EUKO, they'd barely notice it (minus C-W).
    this is true not many player on usko from europe most of them play on diff times or they give up playing couse of big turkish clans what dominate on theyr time (nova town)

this seem rather fishy to me. why would the game developer need your login details + your email. seems like this information would be collected and quite possibly be stolen and why do k2 need to store this data somewhere else

we already know in the past people broke in too the k2 database and got login + pw infos so why they would share this information to the game developer? it doesnt make too much sense. the developer of the game is gonna what make the encryption tool some new way to hash passwords.

i dont think so it seems mgame will probably sell some new hack tool with preloaded pw + login auto tool to people

just pay 100 monthly for new koxp . new features include the ability to login in with a main and auto login other characters and trade off all available items ...

haha gj k2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    haha gj k2
    nice flaming usko... its getting old, reported you euko fanboy

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Go razor!!!

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

While I was still playing USKO I kept asking "why the hell can't MGAME look at how messed up this game is"? I mean, patches released without any testing (setting up a public test server would solve this, most China/Korea MMORPG's have permanent test servers), and "security" updates that do more harm than good. This announcement means that MGAME can now look into these matters more directly. However, that's assuming they want to do something about it.

fenrirstop

damn...... if u disagree u cant play D:

if they dont improve gms work and cs there is no point to improve anything else. those 2 things always made ppl quit. unlawfull bans and no help or support. what the point to fight with koxp if honest players r banned for nothing

its just ridiculous how we sharing though, i feel really unsafe with my acc as well even though ive spent alot on these items, k2 is just soooo stupid

also doesn anyone know when the new CSW map is coming out cause ive heard alot of rumours that it is

CurseMiga

Is it just me or do they have time to literally alter anything but the numerous bugs?

Database should only save password hashes (I HOPE!) so it`s more likely these hashes leaked but not the passwords themselves. maybe cheating in one KO makes you get banned in any other KO as well (with static ip that is). Now that would be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    really razor you needed to +1 your post count that bad.

i dont play any of the knight onlines anymore. why are you so butthurt about protecting k2. do you work for them go ahead and report all day.

doesnt bother me one bit. yes im anti k2 as they are horrible in customer support. also they have for years put out a game that they have no control to fix. they only own a license to run the game and have no ability to patch the game themselves. they only care about taking consumers money and not about fixing the game.

all other games use a test server and they test the patches k2 obviously does not care about testing . they dont care about consumers. only they care about money. i think part of the problem is the whole way they decided to release the game. k2 for the most part only administers there server but has no real knowledge of how to fix the problems. also the fact that it would cost them money to hire anyone to fix the code. also even if they did hire someone , they could not release their own patches. as their license only only lets them run the servers here in the us it does not allow them to modify them in any way.

so to get anything fixed they must contact mgame in korea and have their people fix a patch which in all honesty i bet they dont even test they just send a file back to k2 and k2 applies it. no test is done. whenever they do a patch they open up the door of possibly messing something else up.

i dont care about usko or europeko all i wish to tell people is becareful of giving out all of your personal information to such an inept company like k2/gamersfirst.

over the years many of their databases have been hacked and people should be aware of the idiots in charge of their credit card information. also if you have a whole bunch of accounts linked or your email linked and happen to use the same passwords which most people do you are opening yourself up to alot of problems all because k2 has inept people administering their servers/games.

why fix problem when people still throw money at them. until the game becomes unprofitable nothing will change.

but you razor keep on trolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12